• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Brain Games

Guest divatswun

Guest divatswun

As I posted earlier, I was told I had a growth in my brain. I have just gotten home from completing some pretty extensive testing. First a CT scan and then an MRI.....guess what, NO GROWTH IN MY BRAIN! Which has really jolted me, cuz I was like tetering on the edge, I almost started using meth again. As a matter of fact I almost did some things that I would no doubt regret. Thanks to my three loveable little bunnies I didnt do anythying rash. I know it is weird but I see life in a new light, a bright light. (PLEASE do not respond in any type of rfeligious way, as I am not a beleiver, please) I have not had a cigarette now since leaving. I am finished smoking. I will use this to be even better than I was before. I will strive to help others, and give thanks to my bunnies!!!!!!!

That isn't strange at all, I have a young friend that I would love to take credit for talking him out of committing suicide but in fact, it was his cat that really saved him - I understand, your bunnies need you so you decided to stick around for them.

Now about seeing life in a different light, I will not get religious on you - you decide why it happened but that misdiagnosis was your wake up call to start taking better care of yourself and it seems to have worked.

Congratulations, on the new lease on life and for not having done anything rash before the tests.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Honey....

That's wonderful news....

I know how it affected you when you were first told!

What a happy result of the complete tests....

Good for you!

HUGGS & LOVE!

Donna Jean

This is the first post I came across as I logged on ,,,,I just love good news Hun .

I am thrilled for you ,,,I had this pain in the side of my head years back and had

an MRI scant too,,,,I had to wait a few days re the results ,,,"" no abnormalities""

worth waiting for so yeh,,,,know how it is. Happy for ya :D ,,,luv,viv :)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest N.Chaos

That's awesome, congrats on being okay and bigger congrats on the new outlook. It doesn't sound silly at all to me about your bunnies, my dog's kept me from doing something stupid more times than I'd like to admit.