• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Discoveries

Guest Jessica Hazelet

Guest Jessica Hazelet

Hiya all,

I'm new here and kinda new to being open about myself. I have always felt that I was born wrong, but basically hid that with closeted dressing. Well I am now open with my wife and have joined a support group in my area...yay Jessica. The one thing that I have discovered is that I'm now kinda lonley.

Lets see if I can explain. Now that I have come clean so to speak, it is a wide new world out there. I want to explore it, talk about it, live it. But I still don't have the contacts to do all that. So I am hoping to find some nice people that I can share my days with. What I am thinking about. Talk fashion and make up and beauty. Other girls my age that I can share with. Because while my wife is supportive and I love her so much. She isn't able to recognize me as Jessica or want to hang out and be girl friends. Lets face it fair enough, she married me as a guy so I get that.

Bottom line, I want to find positive examples and friends. I don't want to delve into the negative attention I know I can get from other sites. I'm done with that negative side of life. So what do ya say? Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

Jessica

Guest Elizabeth K

Honey

YOU FOUND YOURSELF A HOME!!!

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Talk away! Lotsa people here and lotsa stuff going on! Glad to have a like minded -gender dysphoric - mixed up, but lovong it - individual!

GRAND!

Lizzy

Jessica,

It is so nice to have you here - we have been accused sometimes of being all too cheerful!

So now if you would take a seat and fasten your seat belt, I would like to ask you to read the safety information - sorry that's forum rules with links at the top of nearly ever page, we are moderated and we are PG-13 - that's about all of the restrictions - oh, wait only teens may start topics in the teen forum - you can answer any thing in there that you would like.

Well, we seem to have gotten a smooth take off so you may put your tray table down and I will bring you some hot cocoa and a plate of fresh baked cookies.

We not only offer friendship, advice, support and love but a certain amount of humor (good and bad) - why not we are more than friends we are like a family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Jessica....

Welcome to the Playground!

I'm Donna Jean....

Well, it's perfectly normal for us to want to interact around and with those that are like us..That's how friendships and bonds are made.

I have friends here that have actually changed my life..

So, you've come to a wonderful place.

Don't be shy....

Post and talk with us!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Jessica Hazelet
Hello, Jessica....

Welcome to the Playground!

I'm Donna Jean....

Well, it's perfectly normal for us to want to interact around and with those that are like us..That's how friendships and bonds are made.

I have friends here that have actually changed my life..

So, you've come to a wonderful place.

Don't be shy....

Post and talk with us!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Thanks all and Thanks Donna. Cute, that is my mom's name. I will certainly be posting. :)

Guest RachaelAnn
Hiya all,

I'm new here and kinda new to being open about myself. I have always felt that I was born wrong, but basically hid that with closeted dressing. Well I am now open with my wife and have joined a support group in my area...yay Jessica. The one thing that I have discovered is that I'm now kinda lonley.

Lets see if I can explain. Now that I have come clean so to speak, it is a wide new world out there. I want to explore it, talk about it, live it. But I still don't have the contacts to do all that. So I am hoping to find some nice people that I can share my days with. What I am thinking about. Talk fashion and make up and beauty. Other girls my age that I can share with. Because while my wife is supportive and I love her so much. She isn't able to recognize me as Jessica or want to hang out and be girl friends. Lets face it fair enough, she married me as a guy so I get that.

Bottom line, I want to find positive examples and friends. I don't want to delve into the negative attention I know I can get from other sites. I'm done with that negative side of life. So what do ya say? Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

Jessica

Jessica I, as well as many others, know exactly where you are coming from. Before I came here I was at several different forums. Things went fine at first, but eventually something would go wrong and my experience there was ruined. I even got attacked by a member and moderator at the same time on one forum. When I found Lauras, my world changed drastically, and it was all for the better. You have found a great bunch of people, and the only thing they want to do is make friends, and help you out when ever they can.

Good move coming here girlfriend. Welcome to your new home.

Rachael