• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Days Of The Week Panties

Guest Wendae

Guest Wendae

The first panties I ever bought was a days of the week pack. They were briefs and made of nylon/tricot. This was back in the 60's. Any one remember the colors for each day of the week? The last time I found them (80's) at a 5 and Dime they disintegrated in the wash.

Guest Donna Jean

OH MY GOD!

You had some of them???

I've always wanted some "Days of the Week" panties!

DANG! I wish that I could find some of those!

You lucky girl!

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K
The first panties I ever bought was a days of the week pack. They were briefs and made of nylon/tricot. This was back in the 60's. Any one remember the colors for each day of the week? The last time I found them (80's) at a 5 and Dime they disintegrated in the wash.

Red/white/blue - but I only wore them on the 4th of July.

GRIN - seriously - a progression , White (Sunday purity) through red (Saturaday wild girl) - in between pastel pink, green, yellow, blue, plum - I don't recall the order. I also had several 'grey - but I think they were just old!

Hope this helps

Lizzy

Guest Bobbie Anne

Oh yes. I remember them. This was when I would use panties for erotic sessions. I am afraid I do not remember the colors after 30+ years, but I do remember wearing them when I got a chance.

I knew a girl who had a set of those but it was a bit disturbing to know that on Saturday night she was still wearing Wednesday's panties! :o

Still it was better than the months of the year panties! :rolleyes:

Love ya,

Sally

• 3 weeks later...
Cool.....that's where I'm going!

Thanks, Hon..

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Actually, I find it easier to use a desk calendar or appointment book rather than having to check my underwear for the day of the week - But I suppose for Dee Jay a friend can tell her while she dances on the table with her skirt over her head! :lol:

You knew that would keep coming back, didn't you?

Seriously, I don't want to have to adhere to a rigid schedule but what would people think if they found out you were wearing the wrong day's panties? :o

Oh the humiliation! :blush:

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
Seriously, I don't want to have to adhere to a rigid schedule but what would people think if they found out you were wearing the wrong day's panties? :o

Oh the humiliation! :blush:

Love ya,

Sally

Actually I was gonna get a set numbered 1-31 and not have to wash them for a month!

Dee Jay

Guest sarah f

Boy that website could make a girl feel bad about her size. Come on, a size 8 is X/L. I thought that was at least medium. I don't want to be X/L ever again.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest ChloëC

(ooh, missed this when I was much too occupied elsewhere)

Oh, yeah, days of the week panties. Of course I had them, what fully accepting well attired, cross-dresser in the 1970's wouldn't, I ask you? (I have pictures of me in 70's clothes and hair style - male mode - a real trip!). I think Saturday's were black, Sunday's were white, Friday's red, and I forget the rest of the week. But they went in an early purge, probably around 1978 or so. <sigh>

Hugs

Chloë

Guest Wendae

I loved the cut and feel of the nylon/tricots. Since they were briefs they were safer to wear when underdressed. Didn't worry much about bending or stooping and showing off your panties. I am so embarassed to admit I didn't pay much attention to what day I was wearing :blush:

Guest Girl Emily

I went to webundies.com to see their days of the week panties and I had to pick myself up off the floor after seeing the price $52.00. I can't believe it. I live in the midst of Chinese import filled stores I bought a 4 six packs of panties and five bras for $35.00. I guess I don't know how much the rest of you have to pay.

Huggs,

P.S.I will go looking for Days Of The Week pantie this afternoon.

Guest csweetansassy

Friday was black and Sunday was White. I think Saturday was red.