• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Representive Of The "traditional Values Coalition" Caught In Her Own Insanity...

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

Guest Bailey

Ok... I am steeming right now. :angry: What an idiot! I hate small minded people. I DO NOT HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER! I would like a few minutes alone with her.....

• Admin

Its disturbing that someone like Lafferty would be allowed a soapbox on a major network to air her extremist views.

What is disappointing is that CBS News, a once proud and respected brand, has fallen victim to the tabloidization of news and now caters

to whoever can scream the loudest in order to garner higher ratings.

Not that it would happen, but wouldn't you just love to have Lafferty appear on "The Daily Show?" I would pay to see that.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Nikki A

I owe the lady dressed like a zebra a punch to the face! like hell she is taking my rights!!! anyone feeling deja vu? Harvey Milk? Anita Bryant? Firing gay teachers?

hugs, Nikki

Guest Esperanza Xochitl
Its disturbing that someone like Lafferty would be allowed a soapbox on a major network to air her extremist views.

What is disappointing is that CBS News, a once proud and respected brand, has fallen victim to the tabloidization of news and now caters

to whoever can scream the loudest in order to garner higher ratings.

Not that it would happen, but wouldn't you just love to have Lafferty appear on "The Daily Show?" I would pay to see that.

Carolyn Marie

On Bill Maher, I imagine she'd really get torn apart there. Or on Rachel Maddow. Or OMG Kieth Olbermann *fans self thiking about Keith Olberman*

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 91 Guests (See full list)

• Ladypcnj
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Cyndee
    • MaryEllen
    • BobbiSkunk
    • April Marie
    • Vidanjali
    • KymmieL
    • Petra Jane
    • Silkfan