• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Site?

Guest Robynwi

Guest Robynwi

Is this site new? Cause that would explain why the forums are dead most of the time. I would check these more often but they dont' seem to be updated too often, which is very disapointing.

Robyn

• Root Admin

This present forum has been in existance for 8 months. Gee. With 1,407 members and 11,888 posts made within this 8 month time frame, I really wouldn't call this a dead forum. Perhaps your expectations are too high. We really are doing the best we can so please bear with us.

MaryEllen

Guest Madison_Always

by no means would i consider this forum dead. i post heremost every day along with plenty of other people. um let me know if u find a more active trans, crossdressing forum cause i havent been able to.

Hi Robyn. I've been with this forum for over a year. I haven't posted much but since I have a new laptop I will do so more often.

Gennee

:)

Guest Patricia

This forum is very quiet compared to the other ones I post on. On one other one responses come almost immediately and in large numbers. Here a month can go by without a response.

I have posted topics here which on other forums have sparked debate, but have got almost no response here.

The quality of the postings here is just as good as that of other forums. I am at a loss as to why there are so few postings, but the fact is getting a dialog going here has not been possible.

I will keep coming buy and posting new topics, as well as respond.

Patricia

• Root Admin

I think one of the reasons that the crossdresser forum is so slow is because the vast majority of our members identify as transsexual or androgynous rather than crossdressers. Don't get me wrong. Crossdressers are most welcome and are encouraged to post but for some reason the crossdresser forum does not generate the responses that the other forums here do. Perhaps it's the nature of the site itself which is geared more to moral support and suicide prevention rather than every day crossdresser topics. Just my take on the question.

So, crossdressers, stop lurking and start posting. Don't wait for somebody else to start first. The testicles's in your court.

MaryEllen :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SilverArrow

Having just joined the site here I'll definitely be posting like mad, I'm a little obsessive that way ^_^ So if nothing else we can always fling posts at each other until the rest of the social body picks up the pace :P