• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello World!

Guest misha1144

Guest misha1144
Wecome Misha! Consider us family here at Laura's. Know that you are loved and cared about and accepted here. We are eager to learn more about you and your journey. It always feels like such an honor when people choose to come out here----meaning we are truly honored by the fact that you are here.

Hugs, Ricka

Thanks you for the warmth and love. I feel it from here. Believe, me Ricka, I am going to need you all to figure this out!

Misha

Guest Opal

Hello Misha!

Welcome to ya! I'm new here too and its been quite a week. My feelings run all over the place!

Wish you the best,

Opal

Guest misha1144
Hello Misha!

Welcome to ya! I'm new here too and its been quite a week. My feelings run all over the place!

Wish you the best,

Opal

Thank you Opal. Glad to here from another new person. I get the feelings. Let's talk!

Guest Opal
Thank you Opal. Glad to here from another new person. I get the feelings. Let's talk!

Hey Misha,

Hope you've had a chance to look over Laura's playground. Its probably one of the biggest playground in the world, but don't let that scare you. Lots of testimonials and advice, but also a place to politely socialize.

Some of the emotions I've been feeling have ranged from fear of taking a new step, yet excitement of taking that step. Have also felt disappointment at missed opportunities in the past, as well as sadness over allowing my body, family, friends, and others to define me as they would see fit, other than how I might define myself. Does this sound like anything you might relate or be going through yourself?

Well, sorry if I got a bit chatty there. I'll be gardening for the next couple of days, but will try to check in from time to time.

Huggs,

Opal