• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James
Geo, it was pretty rad. I graduated on Thursday and this MAY be the first night that I'm not going out partying. I'm beat, but I may never see some of these people after this summer so I'm living it up in the mean time. That plus graduation gifts to finance said partying aren't bad either, ha. I mean... No, it's all going towards books and stuff... 0.o

How was everyone else's weekend? And for most people in the US, how was your Monday off?

Why won't you see them? I mean are you all moving to different places?

What do you mean by "graduation gifts to finance"? :blink:

My weekend was good in a sense :lol: Every day is off for me so the Monday thing was just another day :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evan_J
*sits in chair at corner of the room and lights up cigar*

:o sees photo

Must...Have......Photo!! (lol)

**sighs, rethinks, lets Matt keep it without sharing

:o sees photo

Must...Have......Photo!! (lol)

**sighs, rethinks, lets Matt keep it without sharing

You can have it.

Just as long as I can claim something as my own on my birthday. ;):P

Guest Ami James

*walking into the room painfully to see what's new going on.*

Did I missed anything? Too bad I just came home from the hospital.... Which it was my first time since I was baby, ever stayed in the hospital. A lot of people can't believe how i drove myself to the hospital... My grandfather told my mom that I saved my own life by going there.... and had emergency surgery done on me.

Got cigar left over, anyone?

Guest Evan_J
*walking into the room painfully to see what's new going on.*

Did I missed anything? Too bad I just came home from the hospital.... Which it was my first time since I was baby, ever stayed in the hospital. A lot of people can't believe how i drove myself to the hospital... My grandfather told my mom that I saved my own life by going there.... and had emergency surgery done on me.

Got cigar left over, anyone?

Dude, you can not only have a cigar, I will personally enlist a cigar-girl to bring it to you (or cigar-boy if you prefer). They won't light it though. You gotta get better. We just got you. Not willin to lose you.
Guest Evan_J
I think I'm in love

Cristina Scabbia

That girl is hot. Mmmph. Girl, cigar, oo la. Not when they do it "constant" but a beautiful girl on rare impulse? mmmmmmm She would be beautiful and hot without one. Congratulations on your new paramour. Don't mind if I look open mouthed for a few do you? Promise I won't fondle her.

That girl is hot. Mmmph. Girl, cigar, oo la. Not when they do it "constant" but a beautiful girl on rare impulse? mmmmmmm She would be beautiful and hot without one. Congratulations on your new paramour. Don't mind if I look open mouthed for a few do you? Promise I won't fondle her.

I've had a pic of her on the back of my wardrobe door now for a few years. :P Showing a tattoo on her back.

But now i've found this photo of her I want this one stuck there AS WELL as ;) haha

Guest My_Genesis
I see you like the rock chicks ;):P

yes! I defo have a thing for rock chicks. I want to marry one lol.

Here's another one:

http://www.shout.ru/index_garbage/shirley_promo2005_1.jpg

I've had a pic of her on the back of my wardrobe door now for a few years. :P Showing a tattoo on her back.

But now i've found this photo of her I want this one stuck there AS WELL as ;) haha

yeah, I was gonna make a collage of Lzzy Hale photos and make it into a poster :rolleyes:

Guest Quinn

I'm in love, too! 8D

one

two

three

four

five

xD Okay, so that's actually my girlfriend. I guess I'm biased.

Her cousin had to do some makeup project and design a whole concept and outfit...so she made Luna go blonde and be like an Alice and Wonderland type of deal.

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

Quinn: She is very very pretty :):blush:

RJ: I like ALL girls :blush: No matter what they dress like!! :lol: I like rocker type as well. :blush:

Although... For the guys they either have to be like punkish/emoish/gothish/rockerish nothing like Taylor (the one that plays Jacob on Twilight) :lol:

:blink:

Guest Evan_J
I'm in love, too! 8D

one

two

three

four

five

xD Okay, so that's actually my girlfriend. I guess I'm biased.

Her cousin had to do some makeup project and design a whole concept and outfit...so she made Luna go blonde and be like an Alice and Wonderland type of deal.

Dude, that's your girl? Well geez, no WONDER you don't have time to post when we don't hear from ya :P

Guest My_Genesis
Dude, that's your girl? Well geez, no WONDER you don't have time to post when we don't hear from ya :P

haha get your mind outta the gutter.... oh wait, we don't gotta worry about that, there's no ladies here.

:P

But can't they still see this :unsure:

:P

Nope. This post is too manly for them and therefore it's invisible to them ;)