• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My First Post And First Time Opening Up.

Guest Alytvist

Guest Alytvist

Hi, topic sentences aside it is good to actually be able to say something about how I feel. For a long time I've had this sense in the back of my brain that I wasn't "male" I didn't have an opposite to that for a long time but over the past year or two I realized I didn't have to be and I don't really want to be/or think I am male. I don't know what to be and since I'm just starting I know that a therapist is the first step but there is so much that surrounds any of the options that I don't understand.

I come from a conservative and religious background, not bad people, but I don't really think for a moment that they will be open to what I'm feeling. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm glad to be here and that its nice to be open for once.

If I've missed anything or should or shouldn't say things please tell me otherwise hello and heya and so on.

ps. I know pronouns matter but what do I call myself am I a he still if I don't feel like one or am I something else?

Guest miss kindheart

Dear Alytvist

<<hug>>

It is OK to unsure of what you are, In truth I think most are.

But never be unsure of who you are , You are you, always have been and always will be.

Always try and be happy with who you are.

As for whether you are a he or a she? Only you can answer that.

I personally think of gender like a rainbow, we have Adam on the left and Eve on the right and everyone since then somewhere in between. No two people are in the same place, and we all move around a bit from time to time.

One of the great things about being here is that everyone will treat you however you identify.

We accept you as you are.

:wub: vanna

Guest Donna Jean

Honey......

You have MT? in your profile, so, we'll adderss you however you wish, but, most seeing that will use she/her/ hers....

Just so you know!

Huggs

Donna Jean

• Admin

Hon, I'm glad you're here with us too. Don't worry about being confused or uncertain. Most of us were at the beginning.

Take your time, read through the forum topics, talk to folks in Chat, look through the Resource Pages, and ask questions. Eventually,

you will come to understand yourself better.

We'll be happy to celebrate your new found insights with you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie