• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Birthday In 15 Days... >.<

Guest HashBrown

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

So, my 19th birthday is in 15 days... It's June 12th... I am so not looking forward to it...

I don't expect any gifts...

I would kinda prefer to not get any...

But I won't say that to anyone because they will just think that I am going to kill myself :(

It just seems like it's going to be a depressing day...

It's my friend's Graduation party as well and I don't think that I will be able to make it... :( She's like a sister to me :(

I may not even be able to make it to her graduation (day before my birthday). I really want to be there but I have no money for gas :(

I won't even be able to see my friends and family... I most likely will be here with my mum and her (er ex...?) boyfriend... Doing nothing... But being on my computer :( Sounds oh so fun...

If I had a car I would be out of here so fast :lol:

I don't even know what I am going to do... I may just end up buying my own cake and stuff if I have $5 that day :(

Oh well?

I guess that's what happens as you get older? I'm still young I know but it feels as though I am turning like 30... :(

Maybe my friend has a web cam and I can be there that way? It's not the same though but... It's better than nothing... Maybe I can get her one for graduation :lol:

Who knows? Maybe I will just end up trying to spend it alone...

:lol:

~LeeAsher~

Guest tori319

Your preaching to the choir. Just try to be positive and maybe call someone just to have a conversation and joke around with that's what i did,and of course post as you've already done.Are you British?

Your preaching to the choir. Just try to be positive and maybe call someone just to have a conversation and joke around with that's what i did,and of course post as you've already done.Are you British?

How am I preaching to the choir? :blink: (I am asking because I really don't understand...)

No, I am not British :lol: Although I wish I was :lol:

The mum thing I picked up from seeing a lot of people use it :unsure:

Same thing with Bloody Hell :lol:

Guest tori319
How am I preaching to the choir? :blink: (I am asking because I really don't understand...)

No, I am not British :lol: Although I wish I was :lol:

The mum thing I picked up from seeing a lot of people use it :unsure:

Same thing with Bloody Hell :lol:

I mean that your explaining the same way I felt.

• Admin

Come on, LeeAsher, lighten up on yourself a little, eh? You've got 15 days to go. 15 days is a long time.

Lots can happen in 15 days. Zits can come and go (oy, am I familiar with that), you can lose (or gain) five pounds,

you can start a new hobby, your favorite team can win a championship, you can find a job.

Don't just sit there and wait, son, make something good happen. You've got just 15 days. Get moving! *taps foot*

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

You know people always say that your age are the best years of your life but if you get them to sit down and really start remembering they'll tell you that it was really the worst except for those few sad souls whose lives peaked in high school. I think they started the saying.

It's a confusing time even without any gender issues adding pressure. You feel so adult and everyone else feels you're really not-it takes time for us age challeged people to accept that time has passed so quickly and the older you age the older we feel. That's really frustrating. For most of the people I know 30 was WAY better than 18-every year afterward was better than 18. When you really are 30 you'll be amazed how much better it feels. I promise.

And the good news in that is that each day you travel a little further down the road to a balanced happy life.

And you have two huge advantages-you know who you are and what you need to become-as you probably know you have a tremendous chance of living a happy fullfilled life once you've made it through the changes to make your body match you. And you have Lauras where there are people to guide, support and love you. It took almost all my life to find those things.

Plus you have that helping heart. The world needs people like you!

So celebrate your birthday in your own heart-it's a celebration of you and of making it another step down that road to better.

Sounds so cliche and corny but it's true!

Hey I'll have a virtual cake and sing "Happy Birthday" for you on the day-you can be very thankful the singing is virtual-I can clear a room with my singing.

So please hang in there and make a plan to get where you need to go - a long term one as well as one for the next few weeks or days. There is always something you can accomplish .

I know us guys don't like to read maps but it really goes better when we have one.

Done with the cliches and mini-lecture.

So here is a stupid joke to end with

;

"Why don't gulls fly by the bay?"

"Because they'd be bagels"

JJ

I mean that your explaining the same way I felt.

Oh... *facepalm*

It is isn't it?

Come on, LeeAsher, lighten up on yourself a little, eh? You've got 15 days to go. 15 days is a long time.

Lots can happen in 15 days. Zits can come and go (oy, am I familiar with that), you can lose (or gain) five pounds,

you can start a new hobby, your favorite team can win a championship, you can find a job.

Don't just sit there and wait, son, make something good happen. You've got just 15 days. Get moving! *taps foot*

Carolyn Marie

This just made me laugh so hard :lol:

I guess I didn't scare you away, eh? :lol:

I think that I am just going to spend some time to myself that day. :) Maybe play the Wii? I bought a new game but er more on that later!!!

No need to be impatient :o

I will get there soon!! :P

You know people always say that your age are the best years of your life but if you get them to sit down and really start remembering they'll tell you that it was really the worst except for those few sad souls whose lives peaked in high school. I think they started the saying.

It's a confusing time even without any gender issues adding pressure. You feel so adult and everyone else feels you're really not-it takes time for us age challeged people to accept that time has passed so quickly and the older you age the older we feel. That's really frustrating. For most of the people I know 30 was WAY better than 18-every year afterward was better than 18. When you really are 30 you'll be amazed how much better it feels. I promise.

And the good news in that is that each day you travel a little further down the road to a balanced happy life.

And you have two huge advantages-you know who you are and what you need to become-as you probably know you have a tremendous chance of living a happy fullfilled life once you've made it through the changes to make your body match you. And you have Lauras where there are people to guide, support and love you. It took almost all my life to find those things.

So celebrate your birthday in your own heart-it's a celebration of you and of making it another step down that road to better.

Sounds so cliche and corny but it's true!

Hey I'll have a virtual cake and sing "Happy Birthday" for you on the day-you can be very thankful the singing is virtual-I can clear a room with my singing.

So please hang in there and make a plan to get where you need to go - a long term one as well as one for the next few weeks or days. There is always something you can accomplish .

I know us guys don't like to read maps but it really goes better when we have one.

Done with the cliches and mini-lecture.

So here is a stupid joke to end with

;

"Why don't gulls fly by the bay?"

"Because they'd be bagels"

JJ

First off: Love the joke!!! That was amazinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love jokes like that? Got any more???

Secondly: I am so holding you to that promise!! :P

When you really are 30 you'll be amazed how much better it feels. I promise.
:P
:D This made me smile :) I feel sometimes I am not told that enough :lol:

mhm Cake!!! I love me some cake xD Awwwwww I bet you sing better than I can :P I recorded myself once and all that had come out was mumbles and it doesn't even sound like the song. :lol:

I'll hang in there. Some how. Everything always works out for the better, right?

~LeeAsher~