• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Updated Wardrobe And Hair

Guest Lauren S

Guest Lauren D.

Hey, everybody! Well, I recently had a little makeover and got myself a lot of new clothes and I would really love some opinions on how I look! Please be honest but not cruel!

Floral Dress

Black Dress

I would give you more pictures but those are the only outfits I've actually worn yet and I'm not really one to dress up just for photo shoots! :lol:

P.S. My friend told me that this guy was bi and that I should ask him out, but I don't know if I'm pretty enough because he's like perfect! what do you think?

OMG SO HOT!!!

As always, thanks so much for your input! You people rock!

xoxo

Laurie

Guest Donna Jean

Dear....

You look just darling!

You pass 100% and you are as pretty as the day is long....

What else can I say?

HUGGS! (to a pretty girl!)

Donna Jean

• Admin

Don't say something cruel? Laurie, it is not possible to be cruel to anyone as lovely and adorable as you

are. OK, tell the truth, have you been on hormones since you were six? Come on, admit it. :lol:

I really couldn't see enough of the black dress to judge, but I can say that the floral is very pretty and looked

good on you.

I just have one request, hon. Can I borrow your hair, please? I promise I'll wash it before I return it. :D

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Carden

Daaaang girl. XD

You are both pretty and adorable. Love it.

I second Carolyn, the hair is amazing!

I say you go for him. :D

Guest Emily Ray

Lauren,

You look just adorable in both pictures and you have nothing to fear. Any man should count themselves lucky to be by your side.

Huggs,

Emily

Guest Erin Girl to Be

You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask him out !!!! Unless he is blind......he will say YES!!!

Erin

Hey, everybody! Well, I recently had a little makeover and got myself a lot of new clothes and I would really love some opinions on how I look! Please be honest but not cruel!

Floral Dress

Black Dress

I would give you more pictures but those are the only outfits I've actually worn yet and I'm not really one to dress up just for photo shoots! :lol:

P.S. My friend told me that this guy was bi and that I should ask him out, but I don't know if I'm pretty enough because he's like perfect! what do you think?

OMG SO HOT!!!

As always, thanks so much for your input! You people rock!

xoxo

Laurie

Guest ohhlaala

Lauren, hand on heart, i can say you look amazing... and in my opinion far too pretty for him :D x

but...

if you like him, he would be lucy to have you!

Guest Sotha
Lauren, hand on heart, i can say you look amazing... and in my opinion far too pretty for him :D x

but...

if you like him, he would be lucy to have you!

I agree. You are prettier than the vast majority of the girls I know.

I wouldn't be questioning whether you look good enough to be with him, but whether he looks good enought to be with you. But then, since when has it depended on looks? I hope his character is good enough to be with you.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Omg that floral dress is adorable!! I can't really see many details on the black one so I can't say either way.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Renny-sama

wha...whoa not only do you pass in my books but you pass with a AAA+!!!! :D and go for it... I'm pretty sure as all the others have said: Go for it, Ask him out