• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Games You Like To Play

Guest Tammy Maher

Guest Tammy Maher

Hey everyone,

I just was just wondering what everyones favorites games are. Mine are Video games (RPGs) and Chess (I'm a huge chess nerd.)

Janelle

Guest savagedm

I LOVE tactical shooters with a storyline (not the girliest I know but they are fun!). Also I enjoy RPGs really of any sort so long as they are not turn-based. My current rpg has been WoW for about four years now (I casually play along side school so it doesnt get boring ^^). On xbox I love rock band and the Tom Clancy games.

~Brooke

Guest Tammy Maher

Oops forgot to mention...

GUITAR HERO...

II...

so yeah I'm currently playing hard, but am stuck and have beaten a couple songs on Expert. ;)

Guest Alicia

Role playing games are good, they really help me get my mind off things. I play shooters as stress relief.

No limit Texas Hold 'em is great.

Guest Jason

Oh, I am a TOTAL gamer nerd. My favorite genres are MMOs (haven't had time to play those lately though), action/adventure like Tomb Raider, and right now, curtain-fire 2d shooters, especially Touhou.

And then of course there are the true classics, Mario, Guitar Hero, Chess, Operation, Bowling...

Guest raydub
I LOVE tactical shooters with a storyline (not the girliest I know but they are fun!). Also I enjoy RPGs really of any sort so long as they are not turn-based. My current rpg has been WoW for about four years now (I casually play along side school so it doesnt get boring ^^). On xbox I love rock band and the Tom Clancy games.

~Brooke

A girl after my own heart eh? :blush:

I LOVED WoW.. just havent played a few years.. started playing in '04 Beta testing...those were the days. :rolleyes: So yeah.. Im into RPGs, any kind of puzzle game - i forget the name of the one my homeboy had me playing on his PS3 but I think youd like it a lot SavageDM -- it was like 1st person shooter, but problem-solving. Rock Band is awesome.. i like that kind of game too.. oh! And i havent played it in a looong time, but DDR.. remember that?! yeah. ..good stuff.

I also enjoy all kinds of board games and anything resembling suduko. BIIIG dork...i know. :blush:

-Ray

Guest savagedm
A girl after my own heart eh? :blush:

I LOVED WoW.. just havent played a few years.. started playing in '04 Beta testing...those were the days. :rolleyes: So yeah.. Im into RPGs, any kind of puzzle game - i forget the name of the one my homeboy had me playing on his PS3 but I think youd like it a lot SavageDM -- it was like 1st person shooter, but problem-solving. Rock Band is awesome.. i like that kind of game too.. oh! And i havent played it in a looong time, but DDR.. remember that?! yeah. ..good stuff.

I also enjoy all kinds of board games and anything resembling suduko. BIIIG dork...i know. :blush:

-Ray

Heh I have been playing the game since launch ;) (I loves my free account!) Was the game Call of Duty 4 or Uncharted? I am about to pick up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 I think... Hopefully that game proves to be fun :)

~Brooke

Guest SilverArrow

Anything rhythm based is good enough for me (DDR/ITG, Guitar Hero, Beatmania, Drummania, Rock Band), pretty much if you're hitting buttons to music I'm game. I've also got a sweet spot for certain specific games like Smash Bros. Brawl and the occasional RPG. I used to play Maple Story a lot in Beta and a little afterwards, but leveling was a pregnant dog (L50 and I quit).

Guest raydub
Heh I have been playing the game since launch ;) (I loves my free account!) Was the game Call of Duty 4 or Uncharted? I am about to pick up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 I think... Hopefully that game proves to be fun :)

~Brooke

The game was Portals. Free account? Oooo... i want one. But then Id never get anything done. :blush: I was guilded and all on a West Coast server (Hyjal). Im probably better off just trolling THESE forums.. and leaving WoW to those with a little more spare time on their hands. ( i have a problem with playing in moderation. ) :lol:

-Ray

Guest J-Walker
Anything rhythm based is good enough for me (DDR/ITG, Guitar Hero, Beatmania, Drummania, Rock Band), pretty much if you're hitting buttons to music I'm game.

My sentiments exactly. I'm a DDR master. XP I've been playing Rock Band for the last month and I really like it. As a drummer myself who doesn't have the fortune of owning a drumset, I find it to be a good substitute, so at the very least I'm practicing.

I get addicted to MMORPGs but haven't found a good cheap one to play recently (I'm still waiting for .hack to make one). Love poker of any sort, and egyptian rat screw is by far my favorite card game.

Guest Alice/Oliver

As far as video games go, FPSs, RPGs, and fighting games are almost entirely what I play. Guilty Gear seriously makes me happy. I kinda love my DS.

Also, Ghost Squad is somewhat epic, even if it only has three levels... and Twilght Princess was fun.

...And pokemon.

I als play Anarchy Online, which is quite possibly one of the few MMOs to go on as long as it has without anything resembling new graphics.

Seriously, older than Reboot.

It really sucks, but it makes me pretty happy, so~ whatever.

Guest savagedm
The game was Portals. Free account? Oooo... i want one. But then Id never get anything done. :blush: I was guilded and all on a West Coast server (Hyjal). Im probably better off just trolling THESE forums.. and leaving WoW to those with a little more spare time on their hands. ( i have a problem with playing in moderation. ) :lol:

-Ray

Yeah I think I have the same problem with moderation and that Gosh darned game at times ><. I go in spurts of playing like crazy, to a bit of playing, to no playing and then back again. My problem is I either do homework, or I do games... I cannot force myself to do both at the same time, which is weird because I can multi task at anything else!

Guest Chad Micheals

i'm big in to the gaming of any game.. i love to RPGs on system or just doing table top play with D&D group.. i'm just like the hich and slashing game the most no thing just kill in a new way... i hate play amry/military games ever if i'm good at them..

i'm in to card games.. let see who will be paying up at the end of the night.. lol

but mostly u'll find me on the feild playing sports oe riding houres and enjoying the outdoors..

Guest Madison_Always

i too am a gamer girl. i much like brooke am in love w/ FPS games on XBL. my favorites r rainbow 6 vegas 2. and call of duty 4. i also absolutely adore the final fantasy series. i luv em all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StrandedOutThere

I'm a big fan of video games. My favorites right now are Guitar Hero and Rock Band on Xbox 360. I've beaten GH2 on expert, but am stuck on the last few songs on GHIII. RPG's have been a long time love for me. On Wii, I'm currently playing Super Mario Galaxy. I also like some of the tactical shooters on 360, like Ghost Recon...though I'm not that great at them.

Oh...I'm also a big retro gaming nerd. I have all kinds of emulators, including an Apple IIc emulator that I use to play Oregon Trail. Some of you younger crowd might not know what that is, but back in the day it was awesome.

i'm a big madden fan...or any video game sports for that matter...but madden's my favorite.

also the guitar hero games...i've almost beaten guitar hero III...so close...lot's of the wii stuff too.

personally, i like games you can physically participate in.

Ummm, I play alot of games lol

Currently most of my gaming time is playing Guild Wars (which Phoenix also plays, alot more than me too). I love the Resident Evil games, but I really straw inhaler playing them so I just watch Phoenix play them :P Zelda is awesome too. ^___^ And Pokemon, but Phoenix is again alot better than me at it. LOL

I've played D&D my whole life, but I haven't played it since I moved out of my parents place (they run a session every week).

Between me and Phoenix we have alot of game systems, Game Cube, X Box, PS and PS2, and DS and GBA, and of course the computer :P. My fav genre is RPG, but I also like racing, fighting, and snowboarding and skateboarding.

For card games I like Blackjack and Texas Hold'em, and Uno is always fun ^__^

~Mani

Guest Steveanna

Hey,

I'm not so much into games right now, but I have found a new and interesting channel on TV. VH1 Classics, rock fest, & 80s rock & roll! Back in the real 80s I was not at all interested in this type of music, but now I can't get enough of it. I'm learning the names of the singers and groups that I have never heard of at all before in my life. Very entertaning for me at this time in my life.

Steveanna

Guest Alice4016

My wife and I like to play World of Warcraft together. Um...I don't really play many other games, scene it! maybe?