• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Finally...stress Level Is Going Down...

Guest chngnwnd

Guest chngnwnd

My lawyer says that due to the ages of my kids, they get to decide who they live with - which means my ex can't make good on her threat to take them from me and that where I live the courts don't use gender identity in deciding who should be the custodial parent!

I am so relieved. I have been so anxious and scared that I hardly know what to do with all that extra energy I was wasting.

Also, I got my ears pierced right after the meeting with my lawyer and...Tuesday is the first apointment for laser hair removal.

And even better? My oldest son is speaking to me and treating me almost normal after our ugly confrontation last week in which he was trying to push me and calling me not so nice things. As for my youngest? Well, it's a shame he may be grounded all summer - when I was telling him how I am finding that I like to talk a lot more than I used to, the little smartass told me,"Well, let's talk about you finding someone else to talk to...."

:D

hugs

Bobbie

• Forum Moderator

Sounds like you live in a good state and have smart, creative kids.

You're obviously doing things right!

And the younger one felt comfortable enough with your new reality to pop that answer back at you-actually a good sign.

Hooray for you!!

Hugs

JJ

• Admin

The news sounds pretty good to me, Bobbie. Even your smart mouth kid is probably going to be all right (after he gets finished massaging his sore backside :lol: ). Good on you for getting your ears done, too. I'm a big coward about that so far, but soon, dang it, I'm gonna do it soon.

Carolyn Marie