• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Are You Thankful For Today?

Guest Justme

Guest Justme

Sometimes with all we deal with, we forget to give thanks for the good things. I am thankful today for the support my ex-spouse gives me. We divorced long before I started my transition. And he was one of the first people I told. He is one of my greatest supporters. And, I am thankful.

• Forum Moderator

I'm thankful the forum just came right back on!!

And thankful I get to see the world from both sides.

And thankful that life really can amaze you and it wasn't over like I thought

And everyone knows how I feel about the people here. Thankful isn't a big enough word.

And that my daughter made a joke about not realizing it but she always did have a mother and a father (Me)

Guest Donna Jean

I've always been saddened by the fact that so many Trans people keep it all bottled up inside of themselves and take their secret to their graves, never having the chance to realize their true selves...

It came close for me, too...

I almost didn't make it.

But, at 60, I've found my real self and I'll live the rest of my life that way...

For that....I'm thankful..

Donna Jean

Guest sarah f

I am thankful for the time I spend with my kids. You never know what may happen tomorrow or the next day so always say I love you and don't go to bed on a bad note.

Guest Shadow Wolf

I am thankful for my fiance's acceptance and tolerance of me being transsexual. She is a hetero woman, isn't too big on the idea of being with a woman, but lately she has been describing herself as pansexual, and told her therapist that love conquers all. She has also become comfortable enough around me while dressed up to take pictures with me, and rather than freaking out over touching my breast forms, she has started to rest her head on them. They are fake, and it's not the real thing, but I give her all the credit in the world for trying. She also started seeing a psychiatrist to be treated for her own conditions (borderline personality disorder), even though she doesn't really want be on meds but we both want our relationship to work out.

Guest Emily Ray

I am thankful for life as me and the support from my large family whom I ran away from twenty years ago because it was to painful to be there as "him"!

Love and Huggs,

Guest Elizabeth K

Finally myself and percieved as that - FINALLY!

And I have someone I LOVE!

And I have a wonderful roommate coming soon!

And I have supportive children - all three and their spouses...

And my friends here - both going my way and going the other!

And that I can love people now and it feels so right!!!!

Lizzy

Guest Patsy

In no particular order, I am thankful for:

No longer having to live a life of lies & evasion

The Gender Centre, Sydney....who were there for me at a bad time,

even though I live in another State.

My "B-Cup Babies" :)

My GT...a truly wonderful man!

My wife, for at least attempting to grasp a concept that is probably beyond her.

My son, for his laid-back acceptance.

Laura's Playground....even though I don't post as often as I should, my daily dose never

fails to make a good day better, and a bad one more bearable.

Patsy

Guest EveDaDingo

I'm thankful that I know who I am, even if my folks don't. And I'm thankful that my friends have been fairly accepting, especially Ed for keeping me from completely freaking out when I first came to terms. Oh, and I'm thankful for zombie movies!

Guest chngnwnd

OOOooooo - I almost forgot about those!!!!

Zombie movies are awesome!!! Maybe they should even have their own special day...