• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Do I Pass As The Man I Am?

Guest Jamieftm

Guest Jamieftm

moi-1.jpg

me1.jpg

My boxers I made :D I know I don't pass in this one....

meboxers.jpg

And now to be frightened... as I was when I had to wear this dress ickkkk. Grade 8 graduation... :(

medress.jpg

Hope I didn't scare you too much with the last one. But what do you think? I haven't done anything to try and pass, these are just normal pictures of me.

Guest Zolrek

Yup, you pass. You got a good manly body and face. The only things that don't pass are the man bewbs and dress of course.

Guest sarah f

I have to agree that you can pass no problem. The only thing is what you need to hide more. After that, no problems found.

Guest Jamieftm

Whenever i lean my shoulders inward and look down, i feel masculin, but when im in a normal stance i can clearly see my chest and i dont feel happy. Can't wait to order that binder. :D

Guest vertigo

I think you pass pretty good, just work on your chest.

About the fauxhawk... I don't think it would suit you that well, tbh, but it will grow out, so there's no reason not to try.

Guest Evan_J

Actually I would dare to :) (in answer to your question in the title)

Except that ya actually do <_<

Young yes, (middle school age) but in the first photo you definately are male.

I felt free to mentally throw out the others after :P

You look like you're about to grab your skateboard and Tony Hawk your way to happiness (or maybe a skater?)

Either way, happy binding, (and remember to do it safe) and we'll see ya around.

Guest praisedbeherhooves

Facially, you pass. When it comes to your body, you'll have to bind. And you'll look good with a fauxhawk. Round faces generally do.

Guest Jamieftm

Actually I would dare to :) (in answer to your question in the title)

Except that ya actually do <_<

Young yes, (middle school age) but in the first photo you definately are male.

I felt free to mentally throw out the others after :P

You look like you're about to grab your skateboard and Tony Hawk your way to happiness (or maybe a skater?)

Either way, happy binding, (and remember to do it safe) and we'll see ya around.

Lol thanks. I am not a skater but I love the style of clothing. Sadly thats the only clothing I have romotely close to that style.

I told my dad I wanted to get a faux hawk. So once I find someone who can maybe do it for free... I'll do it. Only cause i need an excuse to why I spent my whole pay. Lol

Guest Darius

I agree with everyone else. Definitely look like a man with moobs.

About the hair try whatever you want. Do some experimenting with it. It will always grow back. :)

Darius

Guest Jamieftm

I LOVE YOU SEXY!!!

yeah I had to go there....

Lol i love you too Domii <3 :)

And I take that as I most definately pass ^.^

Guest Jamieftm

Jamie you look like a guy with man breasts.

Yeah. Get that binder.

Hi again. xD

Well, from real live close up they do not look like moobs, they look like boobs. And it stinks cause im having a major case of dysphoria. D: