• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Life

Petra Jane

• Root Admin

Life is like a flower in the yard, its petals , soft as a gentle rain.

While the ground it is planted in can induce pain.

The flower cannot choose the path of life it takes.

The path we take , decides our breaks.

We do not know what life will bring.

Only thing to do is look to the heavens and let our praises loudly sing.

Unlike us , the flower cannot speak.

All we should do is live correct and reach our peak.

While we approach life one day at a time.

Many take for granted that all is fine.

There comes wasted days and wasted nights.

This puts emotions into fights.

There should be harmony and peace within.

So a rightful existance can begin.

Feelings of others should not be played with or toyed.

Life itself must be lived and enjoyed.

Problems handled to stop any strife.

Live and be happy and enjoy this life.

SharleahLynn

Guest kristan

curiosity, why is your last statement Sharleah Lynn? its a good poem, yet I could critique the method in which you introduce the players in the sequence of lines. the 'players' being 'we', 'many' and 'us'. i am not trying to offend, I just feel that poetry is personal, as in, maybe only heard by the reader, who is most likely the writer. petra jane, put yourself in the words, feel it, be it, and write it. You need to let the feelings and words flow, don't push them out. Forced poetry is a new way of creating dogma for the blind and foolish. I do so love your rhymes and peaceful symbolic statements, and I am thankful to read it, Thank you.

Kristan

• Root Admin
curiosity, why is your last statement Sharleah Lynn?

The poem was written by Shar and was one of the items pruned recently in an effort to get the forums to run a little smoother, Shar asked for it to be replaced, and the backup file was so complex, it was easier for me to re-post it on Shar's behalf.

Guest SharleahLynn
The poem was written by Shar and was one of the items pruned recently in an effort to get the forums to run a little smoother, Shar asked for it to be replaced, and the backup file was so complex, it was easier for me to re-post it on Shar's behalf.

And I thank you kindly for the repost Petra . SharleahLynn

Guest SharleahLynn
curiosity, why is your last statement Sharleah Lynn? its a good poem, yet I could critique the method in which you introduce the players in the sequence of lines. the 'players' being 'we', 'many' and 'us'. i am not trying to offend, I just feel that poetry is personal, as in, maybe only heard by the reader, who is most likely the writer. petra jane, put yourself in the words, feel it, be it, and write it. You need to let the feelings and words flow, don't push them out. Forced poetry is a new way of creating dogma for the blind and foolish. I do so love your rhymes and peaceful symbolic statements, and I am thankful to read it, Thank you.

Kristan

kristan, as Petrajane explained, I am the original artist and these words are from the heart . I do not expect others to understand , but welcome all remarks as to how others feel. Thank you for your input . SharleahLynn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • Betty K
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mealaini
    Newest Member
    Mealaini

1. AlanaTG
      AlanaTG
    2. Alicia
      Alicia
      (35 years old)
    3. brianna051
      brianna051
      (39 years old)
    4. canofworms
      canofworms
    5. delmori
      delmori
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, Ash! You’ll find lots of information and resources here to help with your journey. Jump in where you feel comfortable.  I look forward to learning more about you.
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, Justine! We’re glad you found us. You’ll find many of us here who embraced our true selves late in life for many reasons. Each of us is unique, yet we often share much in common. Read, ask questions and jump in where you feel comfortable.
    • KathyLauren
      Hi, Justine.  Welcome to Trans Pulse.   Many of us can relate to your story.  Please feel free to check out the various forums and to join in on any discussions or start your own.
    • Justine76
      I'm AMAB been experimenting with a more feminine presentation for some time as an adult. At first, I'm not sure I was really conscious of it being a desire to look more feminine. I'd buy male skinny jeans and fitted tees, but that didn't feel quite right so I'd cuff the jeans into capris. Then I added an ankle bracelet, which I liked, but it kind of felt like the limit for an ostensibly cis-male in public and even drew surprise from my wife. So, I moved on to trying more things in private and, somewhat to my own surprise, feel really comfortable and sexy adding some platform heels to my capris and donning a more feminine top and wig; I'm older and don't have much hair of my own anymore ;) Make-up is still difficult but I'm practicing when I can. On the first attempt I just looked like some dude from Motley Crue, which could be fine but not what I'm going for day to day :P   Not sure exactly how I got here or where it's going. I've had to search my past a bit to speculate why this would be emerging now, in my 40s. I've always been a more effeminate individual; it just bleeds through somehow. I grew up being called '-awesome person-' or 'fairy' constantly, although there was never any question in my mind that I liked girls. In junior high I briefly experimented with applying make-up until a friend convinced me I'd get my butt kicked if anyone from school discovered it (mid 80s). Remembering these things lead me to think I perhaps just buried this aspect of myself for ages in fear. I learned to be masculine and the teasing eventually stopped.   I'm still relatively new on my journey, so I'm here to learn and figure myself out more. After lots of reading I suppose I currently identify as transfemme. Haven't come out to anyone yet. I feel like I need more experience and searching to be sure. But I'm definitely having fun along the way! Cheers everyone!             
    • Ivy
      Yeah…  As an exvangelical in my case. Guess I'll listen to that part of me this time.
    • Willow
      Day was fine at work.  The District Manager was there.  She actually likes me so everything was fine.  Since I was the lowest level person there she had to ask me the questions they ask every time they come.  Then apologized for having to ask me. (Yes I answered them correctly). After she left I learned that there was a meeting scheduled with her for May 23rd for the entire management team (4 of us). I’m not certain what that’s about.  No sense speculating it’s probably just getting ready for the summer crush.   good night 3 am comes early tomorrow.   Willow    
    • Ashterlin27
      Hey I'm Ashterlin or Ash for short and I'm from the US  I play French horn I also love reading and my favorite book right now is The Tailor's Daughter by Janice Graham my pronouns are He/Him or any Neo I prefer masc terms when being referred to  and this is my pronouns page
    • April Marie
      Thank you. It seemed to me when I was driving home that I had a bit more bounce in the rear end over bumps so I'm wondering if the frame was bent. I will have them check it tomorrow morning when the do the appraisal.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      There is just a feeling that this is normal when I wear f clothes.  As a biological male I am supposed to, I suppose, experience dysphoria in f clothes. Instead it is reversed.  Sometimes there is euphoria about being a girl, but it is because my self-perception is lining up with my self-expression. Clothing is actually secondary.  Or third.  Secondary is what my body looks like.  I am a girl regardless of what I look like. I just am one.  As I get used to this I will probably stop talking about it.  Most women do not go around announcing they are women all the time.  They talk about themselves but the presupposition is that they are women.  Never a matter of debate.
    • LittleSam
      Do you feel euphoria when wearing feminine clothes? I'm curious about why you think you are supposed to feel dysphoria in fem clothes. I totally get why you would feel dysphoria with masc clothes. For me what urged my transition forwards was the amount of gender euphoria I got from dressing like a guy , and my dysphoria from wearing anything remotely fem got worse and worse until i get rid of evey fem article in my wardrobe and all my makeup, so I could concentrate on just being me and chasing the euphoria. Dysphoria didn't go away though, because I've been misgendered constantly and it hurts more when dressed in my man clothes . However now I'm on T, my doubts and dysphoria have massively lifted and I'm excited to see the masc changes to my body happening. I do have to learn patience though lol.
    • EasyE
      You're still cool to this Catholic... no worries... ;-)
    • Mmindy
      Well that's no way to start off a birthday. Be sure to look at your frame just behind your rear axle to make sure it wasn't bent. When I was rear ended... At first look it appeared that my bumper was folded down, however the frame was bent which also bent the floor of the bed. I'm glad everyone is okay    Happy Birthday,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Well, I am a veteran.  I did manage to get an honorable discharge - just barely.  I was drafted to start with, and I wasn't wild about it.  But I figured it was my duty as a citizen, so there's that.  TBH I find it hard to stomach people who dodged the draft, going on and on about being such "patriots" and all, and literally hugging the flag. My egg hadn't cracked yet when I was serving, so I don't think being trans directly affected my time in uniform.  But there was most likely some subconscious stuff. Sorry, I don't think this is much use to you.
    • Ivy
      That was just one reference that came up.  I originally saw it somewhere else.  Technically, he did call for the eradication of "transgenderism".  But it would be hard to get rid of that (whatever it is) with us still here.     Yeah, later, when he got called out on it.   I don't really see how you can say this.  Sure he doesn't know what he's talking about, but the damage is real.   I will bend over backwards to give someone the benefit of the doubt.  But at some point…. I'm just not as limber any more.   They can say what they want, but actions speak louder than words, and when I see what is happening in red states it is obvious.  They do want to get rid of us.  I'm tired of pretending they don't.
    • Ivy
      For a time I would get an anxiety attack when I had to dress in male mode.  Haven't tried it in a while.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.