• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

If There Was A Cure

Guest 91curiouskitten

The red pill, the blue pill  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which pill do you take?

• Red
    • Blue

Guest 91curiouskitten

If there was a pill, a take it once and its over kinda pill. Would you take it? The red one, erases all Transgneder feelings, not all feiminity, because eveyr man has effimante parts, and every girl masculine parts, but the desire to become a woman, and crossdress, everything like that, gone.

The blue pill, you go on about your life, you continue the path of being Ts/Tv/Tg Intersexed, whatever you are, you go on this path, live life as if the oppurtunity was never presented.

Blue pill, because as much as I gripe and moan about the "curse" this is, it certainly makes life more interesting. Also blue tastes better.

Guest Hildagard

I can say with honesty, Blue pill.

I've said it in the Being Trans is a Gift topic and I'll say it here. I can't guarantee I'd love myself if I wasn't how I was today. I wouldn't be as resilient, strong, and I wouldn't have the met the wonderful people I've met here. I Cherish everyone on this site, and taking the red pill means they never existed to me. Being Trans also gives me a direction to head, instead of aimlessly wandering from dead end job to dead end job, I can achieve something out of my life - even if its only personal.

To a degree I love being Trans, of course there is always the negativity attached. But why focus on Negatives?

Guest Donna Jean

Blue pill...absoutely!

Years ago I probably would of taken the red to get everything out of my head that I was battling ....

But, now having come this far.....never!

Blue for me now....

Donna Jean

Definitely the blue pill!

My direction in life was similar to Hildagard. Now I have a goal, feel like I'm moving in the right direction, and many positive changes are happening because I care about myself now. I would burn the red pill.

Love Jenny

Even though, at times I am scared, nervous, and depressed.

I have also been, happy, excited, and peacefully calm.

Although, it has caused strife, and has upset people I desperately love.

I cannot go back into the dark, I can't go back to being a freak.

I am Transsexual.

This is who I am.

This is who I choose to be.

The blue pill for good or ill, is my choice. I AM....

REE

Guest Hildagard

Even though, at times I am scared, nervous, and depressed.

I have also been, happy, excited, and peacefully calm.

Although, it has caused strife, and has upset people I desperately love.

I cannot go back into the dark, I can't go back to being a freak.

I am Transsexual.

This is who I am.

This is who I choose to be.

The blue pill for good or ill, is my choice. I AM....

REE

I am REE! I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!

I love this enthusiasm to the enth degree! Hell, I love you Ree!

-gets riled up-

Love, Hilda.

While being trans is definitely no bed of roses - it is the life I know and I fear the unknown as much as anyone - there are no guarantees of happiness either way so I'll stay the course,

I wish I could say that either pill contained contentment but they do not.

I will go with blue and probably always wonder if I made the right choice - after all that is the way I have lived my whole life, if not for regrets I'd have almost no memories at all.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest sarah f

These type of questions are hard for me because of my kids. Do I go against everyting I feel inside for my kids or continue to transition?

Guest OneSmallStep

Wow, to be honest, tough call. As an ftm, I'd say I love being male, and in this case if I took the red pill to get rid of being trans then I'd be female? I wouldn't want to be that, no offense ladies ;-) I just like being a guy, I'm very happy with who I am, so even if it means having to continue to have a birth defect (ie being trans) I'll have to take the blue pill....

* as a side note: I was initially replying to say red, but as I typed this I realized that if I got rid of the trans part I'd be stuck being something I wouldn't want, so as annoying as it is to deal with all the headaches of being trans, I am what I am and I can't see myself as being anything other than male.. B)

Guest 91curiouskitten

Red pill means all of its gone, time goes back, nobody ever remmebers you being trans, everythign that has happened, godod and bad, are erased with the red pill

Guest Elizabeth K

But I was born female in mind and soul. I don't think that changes as I have lived that way so many past lives... so a red pill would have to make everything right, which is what I want in the first place - and to be the woman I am and never had to even TRY to pass as male. I don't believe a red pill would be able to change my soul, and it is unlikely it would completely alter my mind.

BUT

Your question isn't any way set up for that consideration - it infers the red will make your apparent body sex your gender - in mind and soul as well. I cannot ever be what I am not. Somehow if I took the red pill I would have a ghost of me somehow saying WRONG WRONG WRONG.

So I would opt for the blue and just suffer the consequences. I need to be myself, even if it requires being transsexual to get there.

Good topic! Makes everyone think it through... this gender dysphoria... and how caught we are in it's enveloping embrace.

Lizzy

The problem with questions like this is that you're making this decision based on how you feel now, and you're already transgendered. If you weren't trans, you wouldn't have had the life experiences up until now which make you you. See what I mean?

With the red pill, you wouldn't be you. You might be someone who's similar, but without the formative life experiences of living as a trans person (whether openly or not), you could not be yourself as you are.

A better way of formulating the question might be this: which would you rather do - lose your identity or have the emotional pain that comes with being trans.

If you take the red pill, you won't have had the life experiences that make you value your trans-ness. Having taken the red pill, if you were given the choice again, you would likely never consider taking a variant of the blue pill that would make you trans.

I think for most of us, this question ends up fairly straightforward, since when we identify as trans, we've already decided that we value our identity over our physical sex. Correspondingly, we would value our identity (the blue pill) in making the decision to take the red pill or the blue pill.

I have no answers.

Guest sarah f

After pondering this one for a while, I will have to stay as I am right now. I can't imagine being anything but a girl. There isn't much that I liked being a man. I prefer this side of me. It is much more thoughtful and loving to others.

Before i transitioned i would have taken that red pill to forget about my GID, but now that i have transitioned and know how special we truly are it is the blue pill all the way, does that make sense.

Paula

Guest BeckyTG

I can never give up the gift of being transsexual. I love my life, I love the challenges, I love my new friends and, most of all, I love myself more now than I ever could have without this wonderful gift. God bless female emotions.

Becky

Guest Carden

Blue pill. In the words of Sid Vicious:

"Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

But dig, what I have to do ...

And more, much more than this

I did it my way"

Gotta stay true to yourself and work with the cards you were dealt. I would never give up my male identity because it is what makes me happy. I know I can be happy and be trans. There is nothing to trade it in for.

Taking the red pill feels almost like you are trading in a Porche for a Ford. Why trade in something beautiful and unique for something mass produced and normal?

Haha, that's how I see it at least. XD

The problem with questions like this is that you're making this decision based on how you feel now, and you're already transgendered. If you weren't trans, you wouldn't have had the life experiences up until now which make you you. See what I mean?

With the red pill, you wouldn't be you. You might be someone who's similar, but without the formative life experiences of living as a trans person (whether openly or not), you could not be yourself as you are.

A better way of formulating the question might be this: which would you rather do - lose your identity or have the emotional pain that comes with being trans.

If you take the red pill, you won't have had the life experiences that make you value your trans-ness. Having taken the red pill, if you were given the choice again, you would likely never consider taking a variant of the blue pill that would make you trans.

I think for most of us, this question ends up fairly straightforward, since when we identify as trans, we've already decided that we value our identity over our physical sex. Correspondingly, we would value our identity (the blue pill) in making the decision to take the red pill or the blue pill.

I have no answers.

Well for me,

If I had taken the red pill, I wouldn't have been raped and tortured for years by my grandfather and other boys. I would have had a normal *sic* life. I would have been interested in girls, played sports, done guy things, actually had some friends growing up. I would have never felt alone, or suffered being used as a punching bag for the first six months of grade ten.

Although... It sounds like It would have been better to take the red pill...

BUT I would have never developed empathy for sexual abuse children, or the forgotten teens who have gone through similar things that I did.

So I would suffer all I have to be the transsexual girl, that I am. For being a transsexual is not for wimps.

Love

Your Trans Sister

Ree.

P.S. Your right Hildagard.

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!

Guest KatieT

Hard to say, if it only got RID of my feelings, I'd definitely say 'No way!' since, though I'm pretty sure it's mixed with my male facade, the girl in me, is me.

BUT! If it somehow corrected EVERYTHING, if I suddenly became totally male, and was guaranteed to be HAPPY with how I'd become, I wouldn't see the harm in that pill, in my current situation. There'd be no change in my plans for work or school, my family would never have to know about what things went on in my head, and life would just continue. And since I'm happy with my life, EXCEPT for my gender, this would be ideal.

But that'd be one magic pill, able to correct not only emotions, but cultural tendencies. I think before they manage to make a pill like THAT, it'd be far more realistic for brain transplants to occur... there's an idea! Cloning + brain transplants = choose your puberty! Wouldn't THAT be awesome?!

Guest Renny-sama

No doubt if I took the red Pill I'd be my normal self as before... but my new self would go for the blue pill but still I'd be myself...

If I'd taken the Red pill, I'd be placed into normal life but if I ever encountered another TG, (Like say I married a MtF) I'd be more of the accepting type...

if I took the blue pill I'd still be as I am today and that is still slowly coming out... I could say I could choose either or, but now I'd choose the blue pill... but it could work either way with me...

Guest someone else

I reject your pills and substitute my own. I wouldn't ever change who I am. I have been through too much and I'm a great person because I've gone through those things. I'd prefer the pink pill, my own concoction. It makes my shoulders narrower, my chin less chiseled, makes me 8" shorter, makes my feet 3 sizes smaller, makes my breasts 2 cup sizes larger, lifts my eyebrows 1/4 inch higher, my face 1" shorter, stops facial hair, stops all hair growth that I have to shave actually, and gives me the ability to control my erections. Friggin thing has a mind of it's own, I swear.

Yep... I want the pink one. What else could a t-girl ask for?

I dunno, to me, I have found the "cure". That cure is anti-androgens and estrogen. Seems to work for me. YMMV