• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Universal 'do I Pass' Thread

Guest Lelouch

Guest harvester52

I'm three+ years into transition, and don't really have any worries about passing, but for the heck of it, I decided I should put up a pic for y'all's enjoyment.

2010-07-22%2007.31.02.jpg

6 months on T

-BC

Guest Hildagard

Whee. Good idea Lelouch <3

There's been so many lads in here, let the ladies have a turn will you? (Teehee).

So heres one with hair up:

Oh, pretty.

And one with hair down

Haha, gross.

Pre everything (asking for parents condonement to start HRT tomorrow, eeep, scary.)

and now fem clothes of yet. Well, I have shoes, but like I'm going to take a picture of my feet.

Love, Hilda.

Guest Larson

There's been so many lads in here, let the ladies have a turn will you? (Teehee).

Oh, pretty.

And one with hair down

Haha, gross.

Pre everything (asking for parents condonement to start HRT tomorrow, eeep, scary.)

and now fem clothes of yet. Well, I have shoes, but like I'm going to take a picture of my feet.

Love, Hilda.

Hilda, you're so photogenic! Totally adorable. You completely have the attitude thing, which is the most important part of passing.

How did you choose your name? Saint Hildegard of Bingen is one of my favorite saints so I'm just curious.

Guest Hildagard

Hilda, you're so photogenic! Totally adorable. You completely have the attitude thing, which is the most important part of passing.

How did you choose your name? Saint Hildegard of Bingen is one of my favorite saints so I'm just curious.

Actually, I chose Hildagard as I believe it is a strong, confident sounding name, with a motherly nature to it. A sort of Mess with me or my babies and I'mma cut you <3 Kind of thing. So mostly I chose it because I feel it relates to me, or rather is me. I'm kind of rambling, but I'm sure you get my method ^^

Love, Hilda.

Guest Larson

Actually, I chose Hildagard as I believe it is a strong, confident sounding name, with a motherly nature to it. A sort of Mess with me or my babies and I'mma cut you <3 Kind of thing. So mostly I chose it because I feel it relates to me, or rather is me. I'm kind of rambling, but I'm sure you get my method ^^

Love, Hilda.

A perfect name for it!

The saint was actually like the strongest, most amazing woman ever in history. Check her out on wiki or something if you haven't already.

Guest Nikki A

i sense an opportunity to ask if i pass in my newest profile pic!

close up please

or look to the left :P

hugs, Nikki

PS! i forgot to say in the beginning of this post, but i think all of every pic i've seen has been very passable!!

Guest AngelChild

LeLouch -- Is one hot guy

Carden -- is totally uhm loveable!!!(remebers I cant say the word I wanna say)

the rest that I looked at past.

and here are mine...I take alot of pictures... Their in the order they were taken...

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/pictures010.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/Picnikcollage.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/TODAY004.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/haircut003-1.jpg

Guest Carden

Quote time. Oh god... I think I got everyone that I haven't critiqued yet...

Oh, pretty.

And one with hair down

Haha, gross.

Love, Hilda.

Pass. ^.^ You look lovely, darling.

Here, I'll do a before and after. Since I've been on a year of hormones as is.

Before(1 month on T):

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8669/84321149769917640162938.jpg

After(1 year on T):

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6773/38100120996564613760100.jpg

Woah, sick comparison bro! You can see the difference. Nice. Pass.

Sorry for the cruddy cell-phone picture.

Pass. XD Even though it was a little bit dark.

i sense an opportunity to ask if i pass in my newest profile pic!

close up please

or look to the left :P

hugs, Nikki

PS! i forgot to say in the beginning of this post, but i think all of every pic i've seen has been very passable!!

Gosh darned, girl. Flying colours!

LeLouch -- Is one hot guy

Carden -- is totally uhm loveable!!!(remebers I cant say the word I wanna say)

the rest that I looked at past.

and here are mine...I take alot of pictures... Their in the order they were taken...

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/pictures010.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/Picnikcollage.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/TODAY004.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/DominicisaBennett/haircut003-1.jpg

>.>

<.<

^.^ I try. :P

Teddy!!! Pass, matey. Yaarr.

I don't know why stuffed animals make me go pirate...

Pass. All the way. I liked how in the last photo you were super happy and the guy with you looked like he was gonna beat someone up. Funny. XD

Guest Nikki A

very very very happy to hear it! mwahahahaha!!!!

that is happy laugh not evil (shifty glance from left to right to left again)

hugs, Nikki

Guest Luke-near Bomb

>.>

<.<

Pass. All the way. I liked how in the last photo you were super happy and the guy with you looked like he was gonna beat someone up. Funny. XD

xD Thanks Carden. That's my ex bf. He always looks like he's gonna kill someone but he's so sweet. Hahaha :D

Guest AngelChild

>.>

<.<

yeah..my teddy is Emmett he is my big strong protector! -is way childish at times-

Guest Chance

Haha yeah I like to view my old pics and compare the new now and then. its really a shocking difference. :] Everyone passes well

So since I just posted this on tumblr, thought I'd post it here too. Do I pass as androgyne? =)

Okay, since I failed at posting the pic the first time... trying again....

dappernelo.jpg