• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The Boss Keeps Making Me Strip At Work.

Guest Micha

Guest Micha

Of all 8 people on the crew, he only has two of us stripping (guess I should be glad I'm not alone. . .)

So he asks the late crew to strip the floors in a wing of the building (yah, stripping wax offa floors :P ) and they do like, not even a quarter of it. So my shift supervisor and I are asked to do it. Not only do we half the wing done one day, but the next we find no one else did a thing. So once again it's up to us, and on top of that, the minimal amount of floor the late shift did had dry stripper all over (an tha's harder than wax to get off the floor). So we're doin the work no one else wants to, but cleanin up after other custodians! Oi.

So my shift supervisor tells the late shift to strip another wing, and they don't. Talks to the boss and guess what? We doin it again. >.< So not only are we being left to do the dirty work, but nothin's bein done about them refusing to work as they were told. Wonderous, yah?

On the bright side, in an effort to tell me I was good at doin this, he called me a special stripper. :lol:

Micha,

You are probably one of the best strippers on this site.

But I do believe that on your income tax you have to report your tips!

Will floor strippers and buffers one day replace the brass poles in all strip clubs?

Love ya, ya silly,

Sally

Guest sarah f

Ok you got me this time. :lol: I was coming into this post all mad and wanting to speak my mind about your boss. I am sort of happy that it came to this but still it is not right for you to have to clean up after someone elses laziness.

Guest Micha

One of the best titles that "Gotcha" evar!...LOL

Do you have music on when you strip?

Huggs

Donna Jean

You know it! How many strippers you know work to heavy metal? :lol:

Will floor strippers and buffers one day replace the brass poles in all strip clubs?

Love ya, ya silly,

Sally

So many images flashing through my head. . .serves me right I guess.

Ok you got me this time. :lol: I was coming into this post all mad and wanting to speak my mind about your boss. I am sort of happy that it came to this but still it is not right for you to have to clean up after someone elses laziness.

:lol: Believe me, I could go on for days screamin about my boss and his "standards," but I kinda try to avoid it here. I mean, I know the support and compassion is here and I'm welcome to vent, but at the same time, venting never makes me feel better, jus more miffed. This case being the exception, for obvious reasons. ;) Here I'm given the strange opportunity to just laugh it all off. This place has a positive effect I'm not used to. . .is it optimism?

Guest Elizabeth K

Oh my! GOT ME TOO!

Like the work truck with a sign saying 'Blind Man Driving" and then you see the venitian blind installer logo!

And we have 'stripers' where I work! Guys painting lines in the parking areas!

Lizzy

• Admin

What a great title, Micha. Very clever! :D

I have another great job title. An old friend of mine worked in the Merchant Marine for

a short while. His job title?

Ordinary Seaman, wiper. :lol:

Yup, had to do with the plumbing.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Emily Ray

Micha,

Well Done!!!

I love to play with my titles, but I have never achieved your brilliance (did I spell that right?)I bow to your greatness Oh Lovable One!

Huggs

Emily

Guest Micha

:lol: Oi, that could get dangerous.

On a note, tonight the boss wanted me to cover up. Yah, we waxed instead. Seems he got someone else to strip for him last night.

Guest Cowboy

Oh! He's a college student...... You will just have to forgive him :D

Your title got me, too !

Huggs,

Opal

biggrin.gif thanks for the back up Opal.

lol it was almost quarters instead.

:lol: Oi, that could get dangerous.

lol now whos happy i was gonna break out the $1 bills.

lol

biggrin.gif thanks for the back up Opal.

lol it was almost quarters instead.

lol now whos happy i was gonna break out the $1 bills.

lol

Well, we might let you get by with $1 bills, but quarters, You are on your own!!!! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• ClaireBloom
    • Mirrabooka
    • Ivy
    • Ladypcnj
    • Petra Jane
    • KathyLauren
    • Betty K