• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Crazy Update >.<

Guest digitalgremlin

Guest digitalgremlin

The past few days have been OUT OF CONTROL for me...

I have done a LOT of stupid things...

Also I do things that I don't A) Don't remember or recall doing and B) Don't know WHY I do things.

For example, I sent a message to some people and I don't know WHY I sent it... But shortly there after I did something incredibly stupid <_< And I don't know WHY I did these things. I am getting bad...

I have to go to the hospital tomorrow... I may have to call 911 though... It'll be the only way to get there...

My mum won't be here though so I won't have to deal with her any more about it...

She said a lot of crap today...

Any ways...

Also wanting to know if any one has any distraction techniques... Good healthy ones... Thank you.

Guest digitalgremlin

Call 911

Get it over with , get help

:wub: vanna

I am calling when I am home alone so that my mum doesn't start more crap and make me feel guilty... I can't have that... I can't take the guilt trip. That's why I tell people to shut up when they try to do that or I log out or I walk away... I can't take it... I have to deal with it from my mum like all the time...

Guest digitalgremlin

why don't you call the Hospital and tell them what you did , and see what they tell you :unsure:

:wub: vanna

Because I know what they'll say already :unsure:

Guest digitalgremlin

How badly are you bleeding?

Not bleeding any more. It didn't bleed long. As I told you already :rolleyes: (not a bad eye roll lol a funny one). It stopped shortly after I stopped. It's okay now just ugly <_<