• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Kinda Man Are You?

Guest Sam_P

I started to read about all the Axe stuff and thought "Hey that sounds like my Lynx stuff!" Looked it up (good old Wikipedia) and hey presto Lynx = Axe. You learn something everyday indeed!

Lynx/Axe stuff is indeed awesome. I prefer the Africa one though.

220px-Lynx_africa.jpg

• Forum Moderator

I actually like the name Lynx better-though the stuff is just as good with either name

JJ

Guest Cowboy

I started to read about all the Axe stuff and thought "Hey that sounds like my Lynx stuff!" Looked it up (good old Wikipedia) and hey presto Lynx = Axe. You learn something everyday indeed!

Lynx/Axe stuff is indeed awesome. I prefer the Africa one though.

220px-Lynx_africa.jpg

Wow. I seriously have just been amazed. lol. Looks like i do learn somethin every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People are pretty complex, with thoughts, feelings, actions that can be similar or widely divergent. The time I've seen otherwise is on tv. If I had to describe myself, I'd say, hmm...Imagine Wil Weaton, Robert Sean Leonard, Dean Winchester, and Austin Scarlett had one big orgified love-child. That kid would pretty much sum up my personality and interests. B)

Guest Chris_S

I don't feel as if I need to exclusively fit in one category. I am combination of everything and I love that about myself. I'm a modern hippie, but not too extreme, at the same time I'm a very GQ guy. If I ever do start on T and start passing I'll be dressing in style. ;)

But I also know how to rock some sweats and a t-shirt. I have a tattoo (want couple more) and know how to play the guitar. I LOVE all types of music rock, pop, hip-hop, classical, country, techno, rap. I guess i can find the beauty of music in anything...I like to dance and sing. I like to think of myself as extremely musical..I'm competitive when I play sports. I like baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer. I can live without football though lol..When it comes to the girls I'm just like you. I'm very romantic, loving, trustworthy, and faithful, but I'll be a total flirt to all the girls I talk to if I'm single...So basically I'm a bit of a rocker, a hippie, a metrosexual, a jock, a player, and a romantic. But here comes the tricky part, I don't consider myself any of that. I don't fall in any of those categories, because I am my own person. NOT ONE person in this world is like me and not one person in this world is like you. We are beautifully different! That right there is the best part :)

Guest ShortyT

If I had to answer the question "What kinda man are you?" in short, I guess the answer would be: "A boring bloke, noones hero, but sort of a good guy."

If we are thinking styles and whatnot.. meh. I have no style. Jeans hoodies and tees all the way. I keep my hair short so I don't have to give it more attention than a comb through after a shower. Music? If i like the tune, I'll keep listening, but don't ask me what genre it is. I divide music in three categories, love, like and don't like. I hate sports, but could watch figure skating or diving if it happens to be on the telly. Guys in tights or speedos? Ain't flipping past that too fast. There's not a romantic bone in me. If you want something from me, you just gotta let me know. I'm not likely to volunteer for stuff, but I'm not likely to say no either.