• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Interesting Day

Guest EvenClose

Guest EvenClose

Today at work i had to work with someone I previously hadn't known very well. He had been on another shift so we had never had much conversation. "BUT" today!!! He was telling me about how he had his gay friend dye his hair. So I kinda laughed at him for pointing out that his friend was gay and asked how that was relevant to dying his hair. He told me that his friend was a "Makeup Artist" and crossdresses frequently. So he figured he would know more about hair than most. ( How convenient for me)

So as shocked as I was about how this guy randomly starting telling me about hanging out with his friends that were gay and crossdressers, it got me wondering why he would tell me out of everyone at work. lol. Guess there was just something about me. Either way i was kinda happy in thinking that this may be a good start in having some support. It was nice news. Out of the blue and shocking wondering why he would tell me out of everyone, but nonetheless welcomed news.

Just thought ide share that. Amazing how the oddest times and places can have such renewed hope for you.

• Admin

Random occurrance? Perhaps not. The Great Manipulator in the sky might have arranged that

just for you. Who knows? It made for an interesting and enjoyable discussion, and that's

what matters.

Good for you. Now, when you decide on whom to come out to at work, you have a likely target. :)

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Serendipity. one of my favorite words for one of the things that makes life good

Those wonderful unexpected little happenstances that make so much difference.

I glad that happened to you and hope you have found an accepting new friend.

Sounds like it!

JJ