• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Youtube.

Guest audrey michelle

Guest okayokay

okay, so ive seen MANY youtubers out there who happen to be a part of the LGBT community. and even many who happen to be transsexual. so i decided to why not put myself out there to offer knowledge to those who know little and to offer advice to those who may need it? i mean, besides the fact that i might embarrass myself ;] but my channel is geared more towards male to female transsexuals but it can really be for everyone. i just want to share my journey and inform and help. soo view, subscribe, rate, whatever :]

My Channel :]

<3

• Admin

That's a really good video, Audrey. Your advice is sound and well presented, and you're an excellent role model as well.

Your voice is excellent, and you're very pretty.

Carolyn Marie

Guest okayokay

Yeah, how did you get your voice so good!!!!!

haha, i didnt do anythingg. i used to practice but i stopped that really. my voice is just naturally higher pitched so i went with it. i think its alrightt

haha, i didnt do anythingg. i used to practice but i stopped that really. my voice is just naturally higher pitched so i went with it. i think its alrightt

Lucky! I've been practicing for maybe 2 or 3 years and have null. I used to be able to do a kinda-sorta voice that could pass online but I could only do it at night for some reason (Allergies or acid reflux I think :angry: ) but recently I can't do it any time anywhere.

Guest okayokay

Lucky! I've been practicing for maybe 2 or 3 years and have null. I used to be able to do a kinda-sorta voice that could pass online but I could only do it at night for some reason (Allergies or acid reflux I think :angry: ) but recently I can't do it any time anywhere.

thanks for everyone for the positive feedback! i was kind of iffy about the whole youtube idea but i think ill keep it going for a bit moooore and update it with a new video every few days or soo. thanks again!

and about the voice thing, i used to imitate girls when i was younger. like id copy their voices a lot and how they talk so that might have helped? but just keep practicing and youll get thereee!