• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Youtube.

Guest audrey michelle

Guest okayokay

okay, so ive seen MANY youtubers out there who happen to be a part of the LGBT community. and even many who happen to be transsexual. so i decided to why not put myself out there to offer knowledge to those who know little and to offer advice to those who may need it? i mean, besides the fact that i might embarrass myself ;] but my channel is geared more towards male to female transsexuals but it can really be for everyone. i just want to share my journey and inform and help. soo view, subscribe, rate, whatever :]

My Channel :]

<3

• Admin

That's a really good video, Audrey. Your advice is sound and well presented, and you're an excellent role model as well.

Your voice is excellent, and you're very pretty.

Carolyn Marie

Guest okayokay

Yeah, how did you get your voice so good!!!!!

haha, i didnt do anythingg. i used to practice but i stopped that really. my voice is just naturally higher pitched so i went with it. i think its alrightt

haha, i didnt do anythingg. i used to practice but i stopped that really. my voice is just naturally higher pitched so i went with it. i think its alrightt

Lucky! I've been practicing for maybe 2 or 3 years and have null. I used to be able to do a kinda-sorta voice that could pass online but I could only do it at night for some reason (Allergies or acid reflux I think :angry: ) but recently I can't do it any time anywhere.

Guest okayokay

Lucky! I've been practicing for maybe 2 or 3 years and have null. I used to be able to do a kinda-sorta voice that could pass online but I could only do it at night for some reason (Allergies or acid reflux I think :angry: ) but recently I can't do it any time anywhere.

thanks for everyone for the positive feedback! i was kind of iffy about the whole youtube idea but i think ill keep it going for a bit moooore and update it with a new video every few days or soo. thanks again!

and about the voice thing, i used to imitate girls when i was younger. like id copy their voices a lot and how they talk so that might have helped? but just keep practicing and youll get thereee!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 197 Guests (See full list)

• Adrianna Danielle
    • Mmindy
    • Birdie
    • Petra Jane
    • Ivy
    • April Marie
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Justine76
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Amberoni
    Newest Member
    Amberoni

1. Alex2022
      Alex2022
      (20 years old)
    2. cvincent
      cvincent
      (69 years old)
    3. Demorriana
      Demorriana
      (25 years old)
    4. forbiddenforest
      forbiddenforest
      (26 years old)
    5. LoganXB
      LoganXB
    • Mmindy
      Congratulations on getting the go ahead with HRT. I'm so ready for my wife to drop her opposition. As for the mood swings... I would look forward to them myself.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Birdie
      Three reprimands and they suspend attendance for a couple weeks. 
    • Mmindy
      Good for the other participant. What's involved in a reprimand? At our age, what are they going to do? Withhold snacks...   @BirdieI'm sorry you have to put up with such discrimination's. I'm proud that you're standing up for yourself.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • MaeBe
      You’re so nice! Thank you. ☺️
    • Ashley0616
      I love that picture!
    • Vidanjali
      Associating LGBTQIA+ with pedophilia or "grooming" is a conspiracy theory as old as the study of psychiatry (mid-19th century) when early "scientists" theorized that homosexuality was caused by childhood trauma of having been molested by older men. Some of us have moved on and become educated since those days, but conspiracy theories have an uncanny staying power...the "power" of ignorance, including the titillation of scandal. There is some psychology about people being attracted to outrage and fear. Life is naturally dynamic and uncertain. Unless you have developed a transcendent mastermind, most people have some level of discomfort with that. Therefore, it is weirdly comforting to target a particular thing as a threat and to make a big fuss about it, whether or not it has any credence. And it is comforting to be one among a mass who are equally outraged about a thing, whether or not the thing is real. It is also boosts the ego to speak with vehement "authority" about a thing that is a known trigger for the masses. Like Vicky said, Dunning-Kruger Effect.   However prominent a movement there is or not of pedophiles claiming that their perversion is a sexuality (I have heard of that, but never as it being a major influence), it is the case that much of the viral spread of disinformation associating LBGTQIA+ with pedophilia is due to online trolls. Surely, there are loads of 'em. But here's just one reported story. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/posing-gay-men-twitter-troll-goes-viral-attempts-falsely-tie-n954721  
    • Birdie
      Another interesting day at the day-centre....   Another participant called me "sweet cheeks" and we both got reprimanded for inappropriate behavior. 🙄
    • Amberoni
      She stood at the world's edge, awaiting judgment Isolation judged to be an insufficient burden The skies above required a hand, precisely two To keep the heavens high and keep the vaulted sky from crushing you She bent her knee and gritted teeth, awaiting weight Mentally preparing mind and body for the grimmest fate. Her head was bent, the firmament so hard to hold, Her back against the wall and braced against a fall And all that matters is she never ever drop it There she stands.  If they weren't full, her head would be in her hands. Heroes they came, from far and from wide to gawk at the girl who held up the sky.
    • Jet McCartney
      This is a lovely look for you!
    • VickySGV
      Lets get this topic back on track folks.  Please spell out your acronyms for your specific meaning of the letter combinations and then re-read your own typing before hitting the send button.  We are here to be supporting each other and not stomping on someone's last nerve.  In the past we have used our DWF (Dirty Word Filter) to interpret certain acronyms and then the members were begging us to delete the posts for them one or two leaving with injured feelings.  Community Rules 7 (about posts being in clear English and Rule 8 (being suitable for people under 18) can come into play here. Thank you.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I could be described, I suppose, as a RWNJ.   A little stereotyping seems to be going on.  Don't complain about Trans stereotypes if you turn around and stereotype others.  A lot of RWNJs are actually decent people and get called that by people who pick up on one or two alleged beliefs.  I would rather single out influential individuals of whatever camp and call them to correction.   Trans folk are a small minority, even as small minorities go.  There are probably a lot more RWNJs running around than there are trans folk.
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      They cut a lot of trees here as well.  A lot of them toward the coast end up chipped up and sent to Europe to burn in power plants.  That bothers me, seems like a dumb idea.
    • Ivy
      Most likely.   Unfortunately this was expected.  I expect it will be the norm in any GOP controlled state that hasn't already done it.  So much effort expended against so few.  I certainly haven't seen my area being overrun by trans kids.   And yeah, I fully expect them to go after my HRT next. I think those that are railing against us are much more dangerous than some non-binary high school sophomore.
    • April Marie
      Her name is Sunny and she is so much fun. But, as you said @KymmieL, it is a challenge with a new puppy. Thankfully our 13 year old Lab is taking the addition in stride and being supremely tolerant.  
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.