• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Could I Pass As A Girl If I Tried To?

Guest justsomekid1

Guest justsomekid1

well I dunno I just was wondering if I ever wanted to could I. I don't really think I could. And honestly I don't even know if I'd want to. I'm content with being a guy for now it's just at times I am not 100% comfortable I think mainly due to the fact that I have a medical condition klinefelter's syndrome and starting puberty that I sometimes feel a little confused with my body giving me mixed signals and all. But back to what I was asking how well could I pass if I did transition? My photos are in the gallery.

Guest Elizabeth K

Yes - if you truly have Klinefelter's Syndrome and have been made aware of it (it is often hidden from those having it), you need to be under mental health care advisement.

There was only one photo in your gallery unless I missed more. That photo is spectacular - your eyes are particularly beautiful.

Please feel free to stay with us and talk some more.

Lizzy