• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Intro To Me

Guest jessi72

Guest jessi72

I guess I'll start off first by saying hi, my name is Jessi. I have been a transgendered woman for as long as I can remember, but, only started acting on it a little more than 2 years ago. For the most part things have been going well except I lost my wife and one of my best freinds when I came out to the public masses. I have been on HRT for two years now and I am very happy with my results considering I started them in my early mid-thirties. My family has been very accepting of me and I guess I have been one of the lucky ones in that matter. Also my place of employment has been fine with this also. I don't have very much resistance to this and I am waiting for some to arise. I guess I am here to try and help others or at least have a place to vent when things do start going wrong. I figure my run of luck won't last much longer, if you know what I mean. I used to have all the manly jobs to try and prove to myself that I wasn't really female. I was a boat mechanic for 12+ years and was in the Army for 4. Both of which have been thrown to the wayside to actualy be who I am for once. Now I work in retail and enjoy it. I do miss the money that came with being a boat mechanic, but hey, money can't buy happiness either. I was married for 8 years and have two beautiful boys 8 and 5 that are now the priority of my life. They still love me and have accepted me for who I am and that means so much to me since I thought I would lose them when I chose to do this. Well, I guess that's it for now. Thanks for letting me part of this group and I hope to hear from many of you in the future.

Jessi

Guest raydub

Welcome Jessi.

Thank you for joining. It always makes me feel good to hear about someone transitioning and it going well for them. Gives me a little hope shot.

^_^

Ray

Guest StrandedOutThere

Hi there, Jessi. That's awesome that your transition is going well and that you are happy! Welcome to the forums!

• Root Admin

Hello Jessi,

Welcome to Laura's Playground forums. :)

MaryEllen :)

Guest jessi72

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Just so you know, my life was not always this good but I won't go into that right now. That's for another day. Thanks again for the welcomes. I think I will fit it just fine here. I hope to hear from everyone again in the future.

jessi

• 2 weeks later...