• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Omg It's Like Christmas!!

Guest JayJaye

Guest StrandedOutThere

Ooh...once you get to use the stuff, make sure you post and tell us how it is! I'm happy for you! Have fun!!

Guest Jack Solomon

Awesome! How long did it take to get to you from the time you ordered it? Their customer help was very nice and friendly the one time I dealt with them. I'll definately be ordering a packy from Mango Products one of these days myself.

Solomon

Guest Sergei

Everytime I get a new one it always takes quite a while to come. Usually about two months, but I am in the UK. Have fun Jay! xx

Guest JayJaye

It took about 5 weeks from the time I ordered. If you just want a soft packy, there are other places that sell them. I ordered and got my first packy in less than a week. I can't remember where now.

Jay

Guest Jack Solomon

Thanks guys for the answers on how long it takes to get to you. I remember the good old days when the website said 1-2 weeks turnaround time or something like that. You're right, I'll probably get the packy elsewhere just so it gets to me quicker.

Enjoy, Jay!

Solomon

Guest JayJaye

Well I couldn't use it over the weekend because of work and 'that time.' So I started yesterday, half asleep. It was 50:50 yesterday between success and a mess, LOL. Today I'm 100%, but slow and awkward on the clothes, zippers, and positioning. Not ready for prime time yet, though. Need to work on the clothing issue. Though I probably could get away with it in a stall.

The only other thing is it's bigger than my other packer, so I feel more self conscious that I have a huge bulge. It's really not, though. It's harder to lay flat with the spoon part sticking out. I'm working on it though.

Jay

Guest raydub

aww man.. i can hardly wait.

gratz on today! dude.. when i started the medicine spoon deal...it was a mess.. but only if my nerves were bad or my confidence was down. how bout that eh? So keep your head up and youll progress nicely, im sure.

enjoy!

Ray