• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Family Problems

Guest BlakeWolf

Guest BlakeWolf

im nto sure if this one goes here but i guess i can try to explain.

Well my mom give sme a lot of crap for being who i am. i came out as gay last year and my mom hated me beyond belief caused me so many problems and put me in depression and alot of my friends were scared for me. i then moved into my grandparents house my gf at the time would come over there and id go over to her house. they didnt care or possibly didnt know but im sure they did. at the time i didnt know that i should be a guy i just thought of myself as one and i knew i loved girls. my gf then dumped me and has made it very hard for me by playing with me and pretending to love me again for the sex. i then found out and accepted that i was a ftm and i talked to her about it cause we were still close even if she did use me for sex. i explained to her telling her i was a ftm but not liek a complete one. i had wanted to be a guy but i would like to keep my "plumbing" the same. she said she loved me and accepted me still. well i then found another girl and told her. then her mom found out and is trying to sue me for harrasment for talking to her daughter cause she came out as bi and liked me. she was the only one that really accepted me and would say he and him and call me blake. well her mom told my mom and again here comes the hell from her she has been bashing me and harrasing me for awhile now. and would send me emails harrasing me. my dad who lives in another city doesnt know but he knows im gay at the moment( cause i still come off as a girl) and hes a liberal doesnt care what i am he still loves me. im not sure what to do my grandparents see something in me but dont know what. and my grandma is making my mom spend more time with me which i do not want at all.

im not sure what to do anymore i jsut want her to leave me alone

Blake

• Admin

Geez, Blake, you've got yourself a bad situation here, no doubt about it.

I gather that you don't have that much, if any, face to face contact with your mother any more. I would change

your email address or block hers if possible, and tell her in no uncertain terms that you want nothing to do

with her until she can accept you. However she gets in touch with you now, you need to find a way to block

her contacts.

At least you still have your dad's support. Hopefully your mother can't influence him against you.

I'm not sure how someone's mother can sue you for harassment, when her daughter is perfectly fine with you.

But I guess anyone can sue anybody for anything these days. :(

I don't know what else to tell you, Blake. I wish you luck.

Carolyn Marie

Guest sarah f

Blake I am so sorry your mom is acting this way toward you.

Unfortunately with your age she still has parental rights. That doesn't make what she is doing right. I would just tell her how she is hurting you. Verbal abuse is still abuse and she needs to hear that from you.

Are you seeing a therapist? If not then suggest you see a gender therapist. They can help you figure out what you need and want. They can also help your mom understand hopefully that this is not a choice for you.

I wish you luck and hope things get better soon.

Guest BlakeWolf

i cant really keep out of contact with her, my grandma always makes me talk to her and stuff and ive told her before and my grandma even talked to her about it and so has my father but she doesnt get it.

and no im not seeing a therapist im not sure where one is in my area and i dont have the money for one :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • AllieJ
    • MaeBe
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • AmandaJoy
    • MaybeRob
    • Stacie.H
    • KathyLauren
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

CrystalMarie
    Newest Member
    CrystalMarie

1. DaveMK
      DaveMK
    2. Heidi45
      Heidi45
      (46 years old)
    3. Jordy
      Jordy
      (42 years old)
    4. stella
      stella
      (61 years old)
    • KathyLauren
      Now that is what I call service!  Congratulations on your HRT and on having such good patient care.
    • Mmindy
      I agree with you, and I consider myself lucky to have a realistic understanding that I’m never going to have my dream body. I take comfort in the fact that women come in all shapes and sizes. I compare myself to the women in my family at the age I am now, and see that resemblance. It may be easier to transition into an Auntie or Grandmotherly figure once you reach a certain age.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      I’m happy that I’m moving closer to @Betty K although I don’t have a problem getting my point across when defending our LGBTQIA community. 
    • Mmindy
      Once I start mowing the lawn I’ll be listening to Outlaw Country on SIRUS XM on my noise canceling headphones. I often wonder if drowning out the motor noise and replacing it with your favorite tunes is really protecting your ears? Rock on with new song writers that aren’t a part of the Big Corporate Music Grinder.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Betty K
      @Heather Shay, you know me, I am a total crybaby. My emotions flow right through me. 
    • Betty K
      Is it a thing to not want to be transgender? Absolutely. I’ve heard trans folk say many times that they wished they were born cis. I find it heartbreaking and I’m hugely relieved I don’t feel that way, but I know some people do.   You don’t need body dysphoria to be trans. You don’t need any dysphoria. You just need to feel a mismatch between your gender identity and your sex assigned at birth. Of course, whether or not you should transition is a different question, but some people do so without body dysphoria. In my case, my dysphoria is mainly social, though I do feel some body dysphoria.   British writer Paris Rees said that maybe if society weren’t so transphobic she wouldn’t have felt the need to transition. I wonder about that sometimes too, but I find it impossible to know.   Can I make one suggestion w/r/t therapists? I agree with Vicky’s suggestion, but I hope you will avoid anyone claiming to practise “exploratory therapy”, and if you start feeling that a therapist is trying to “cure” you of your gender that you will find someone else. The affirmative model of care, contrary to what some anti-trans campaigners would have you believe, simply means that the clinician takes your own view of your gender seriously. This is crucial, imo, if you are to discover your own identity. No-one can know if you are trans but you, but it sure helps to have someone knowledgeable to discuss it with.
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Parker has been walked, fed and watered. He’s now checking to make sure the backyard doesn’t have any squirrels in it. The largest squirrel is on an overhanging branch chirping at him. The other sounds of the neighborhood include a far off in the distance interstate highway, that is drowned out by bird songs claiming the feeders are full. We still don’t have any cicadas in our area yet. The coffee pot is finishing up so I’ll be scrolling through the threads with thumb swipes, and not replying until I drink the first cup. Today is the pick of the week according to the local weather person. So I’ll be mowing the lawn once the morning dew has lifted.    I hope you have a wonderful day.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Are you able to deal (express) with your emotions or do you block them?
    • Heather Shay
      Another year starts, need to integrate.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      You might need adjustment. I think fatigue might be something you discuss with your endo or doctor or NP.
    • Heather Shay
      Welcome. Well written and relatable. I get it. I see you've met some of the wonderful sisters here and more will join in soon.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.