• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ray - Did You Get Your Mango Yet?

Guest JayJaye

Guest JayJaye

I'm curious.

I've been using mine 24/7 for >1 month now and love it. Finally got it down to no leaks in >1 week. Phew. But I'm not sure if it's me or what but it seems like the latex tubing inside is swelling? The paper that came with it said it could, but it seems like now the tubing is almost a 1/2 inch diameter, which seems HUGE. Also, the shaft doesn't want to stay bent over.

If you just got yours (or when you get it) can you just measure the width of the tube where it enters the shaft? I was going to get a replacement tube but their site says no new orders for a month.

Let me know.

Or anyone else with a Mango - have you had this issue?

Jay

Guest raydub

Hey Jay.

Glad things are going well for you in the restroom department. :)

I havent gotten my stp yet, and i actually ordered a S.T.U.D. from thetransitionalmale.com. It should be in the mail today actually and I can hardly wait! Everything Ive read talks about the tubing swelling and that the shaft may start to be semi-construct. From what Ive read this can be handled by 1- wearing briefs or 2 - using what some call a c0ck strap. if you can sew maybe you can just add a tiny strap so itll hold the shaft down :huh:.

Good luck man.

Ray

Guest Sergei

Yeah, I have been using mango's products for almost a year now. The tube does swell up a lot bigger than it comes. It will get longer as well, and this is usually when you have to get out the scissors and make some adjustments so that the latex tubing doesn't poke out of the end. I wouldn't recommend wearing the STP with any underwear except for briefs, the tube means that if you wear it downwards, as you would in boxers etc.. then you will look semi-construct. I always wear it tuck upwards in briefs. I really think this is the only way to do it.

Guest JayJaye

Yeah, I wear it up, not down. I found that the testicles, being so light, just let the whole thing turn upside down in my briefs if I try to aim down. I must be anatomically correct or it bugs me, LOL. I found a site online that sells tubing and ordered probably what was the original size, 5' of it, so I can swap it out, but I'm going to try some other types of urinary tubing when I get my Lola-Jake. There has to be something that won't swell but won't give me a permanent hard-on.

How long have you been using your Mango? I finally have it down, but now want to get a bit quicker to place the receptacle so I'm not conspicuous at the urinal. My urinal debut will likely be in July, unless I get brave before then.

Jay

Guest Sergei

I've been using it since August last year. It took me about a month of practise before I had the confidence to use it in public, and then about another month on top of that before I was confident enough to use it at the urinal. I go everywhere now. If we all go out drinking I'll even go against a tree with my biomale friends. It's great being a man!