• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Do I Pass As A Boy?

Guest Makki12

I think you're nearly there. What are you using to bind? Also, long sleeve shirts like that are generally more difficult for FTMs because they don't hide much. You could try a buttoned shirt instead and see if that looks better to you. Your face looks very good though, that's really my only quibble.

Guest Makki12

I think you're nearly there. What are you using to bind? Also, long sleeve shirts like that are generally more difficult for FTMs because they don't hide much. You could try a buttoned shirt instead and see if that looks better to you. Your face looks very good though, that's really my only quibble.

It actually is a short sleeved shirt but you cant tell for some reason in this picture. I wasn't binding in the picture I have a small chest

~Kai

Guest Lacey Lynne

I really liked this post and all the responses, very interesting indeed.

I have to agree with Lacey on this point and chime in(however I am not taking hormones), I dig being in the middle, it does blow people's minds. Total freedom of expression in either direction, yee haa.

Cindy -

Folks, forgive me for jumping into this thread again, but I just HAD to answer CindyAnn77.

Cindy, we have many similarities, girl. Free-spirited rocker chicks just kind of recognize one another. Why shift people's paradigms when we can just ignore them (the paradigms) altogether? Wahoo!

Are we just a couple of hold-overs from the 1960s or what? Heck, I'd consider it a high compliment if somebody said "Yes!" to that question! These four-plus decades later, what The Haight-Ashbury Scene originally stood for STILL resonates in my soul, and I make no apologies ...

ROCK ON!

:P Lacey

Guest Lacey Lynne

Kai, you DO pass ... no question about it!

You look like the very-high-IQ, computer-wizard kind of guy. Bro, ain't NUTHIN' wrong with that! Many women only realize how awesome guys like that are once these women mature somewhat and realize that typical-jock and bad-boy guys aren't necessarily as good as they thought they were.

Brainy guys are ... cool, interesting, hot! You pass. No doubt.

;) Lacey

Guest seanjamie

Looking good Kai, :)

I think the only reason the pic looks like you have any thing in the chest area is just the angle,

maybe try using the timer for the camera/ phone to take the pic if you don't have anyone else to take it for you :) but yeah your looking great so don't stress.

~Sean

I think you pass. :D Chest is slightly noticable, but that's probably angle, like Sean said, and the obsessive complusive perfectionist in me talking. :P (I do it all the time to myself...) But don't worry, you look good and you pass to me. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Elizabeth K

paradigms???

Add in a thought here... Yes you pass... the next cue I would look for would be the voice. Even then you could be just a younger guy.

Lizzy