• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pixie Or Bob?

Guest Reina

Guest MonikaC

Thats a tough one. I'm kinda partial to the pixie myself, but without seeing your face shape its hard to tell what would look best. Talk to your stylist. They can help

Guest Robin Winter

next time i get my haircut i'm gonna for a pixie or bob cut but i can't decide which

I'm a big fan of the pixie cut. That's more or less what I'm going for myself since I can't grow my hair out long like I want (work won't let me).

The deciding factor should be which would work best with your facial structure, though. Ask an experienced stylist.

Guest AlyTheGreatAngel

It depends give more detail please:) like are u short or tall?? Umm and its important to know if your face has a strong bone structure or if u have soft features? Umm whats ur skin tone? Give detail and Ill give you the answer:)...for example I have soft facial features:) and well I have green eyes Ivory skin. And well it goes with my long brunnette hair:) I could also give u make up advice!:D