• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Xx Boys

Guest Seth

Guest Silence

XX Boys is awesome. I just discovered the site a couple weeks ago and submitted a photo for the most recent contest (I'm the one with the kitty ears - not much of a costume but all I could come up with on short notice).

Guest brandt

yeah they are pretty awesome. if you guys have myspace. add The Hottest Transbois. you could probably find some other cool people. and its on facebook as well. found xxboys through them

I just have to say;

(posted this in a bulletin on MySpace yesterday)

Trannyboys are friggin' HAWT! I mean, don't get me wrong, I like girls very much, but you gotta admit.

Guest Nicholas Aiden

I agree seth. I love the ladies, but seriously a hot boy could just walk up to me and be like "hey"... and I'd be like "hey"... and who knows where that could lead lol!

Guest Chad Micheals

XXBOYS is a great site and is showing us in a light most would never see.. i'm on the myspace group and i look at the site form time to time..

still thinking of sending a photo in but i'm not sure yet...

Guest GoldenKirbichu

Yes, transmen are indeed attractive... it's unfortunate that we get so little exposure (in all senses of the word). This is probably because we're not really mainstream fetish material.