• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Think I'll Ever Pass?

Guest ~Dawn~

Dawn i think you look good, you already know about the eyebrows, a suggestion on your hair though, i think some bangs or sweeping your hair to one side over your forehead will help make it seem not as high, your nose, do not worry about that , there are lots of GG's with much worse noses.

As i always say it is more than just looks, you have that, it is mannerisms, voice and attitude in addition to looks that makes the whole package.

Paula

• Forum Moderator

Dawn, you have large beautiful eyes. Practice makeup to emphasize them and as others have said do the brows_maybe even slightly lighten them but they may just look so dark from the pic. And do sone sort of bangs to emphasize those great eyes. You'll be amazed at how much difference that will make.

When living as a woman I was always taught to find your best feature and emphasize it. People will think of you as the girl with the beautiful eyes and won't even notice what anything else looks like.

Hugs

John

Guest ChloëC

Hi Dawn,

I know from years of experience that we are our own worst critic when it comes to pictures or images of ourselves. I have never understood when people comment about how good I look when I can obviously look in a mirror or see a picture and think 'you must be dreaming'.

So, that being said, you look fairly passible in that picture. I like bangs, and letting your hair come forward around your cheeks, thinning and lightening the eyebrows, playing up your eyes, all would be nice things you could do. But I've also seen a number of GG girls that you resemble just as you are right now.

We all say it here enough, don't we, it's attitude. You are female, you know it, just gotta work up the courage to let the world see it and learn who the real you actually is. Small steps, but you can do it. You've got a good start.

Hugs

Chloë

Guest Erin Girl to Be

I don't see anything in your gallery.

; - (

Erin

The picture is in my gallery, sadly I'm not very photogenic. I hate my eyebrows and nose! :x

Any general tips would be much appreciated as well.