• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sucess!

Guest Cynthia Of Creation

Well, i was scared, but i went into one store not one i liked, went into another, nope couldnt find one. Well i had given up but, i went to one more, Ross, my mom hates that store. I think she said its leftovers, Sometimes she acts above buying that stuff. whatever. because I found the most amazing thing ever! even more amazing than the last, cuz everytime i look its more and more my style.... normaly i would describe or post a link to it in the store! but im not gonna do that this time.

O i was scared 2 stores, not really anyone in first. in second i walked past the womens section to many cute girls. still embarasing. and scared, i went to the games, came back they were gone, that way me them werent going through stuff in same rack. they might be a little wiered. nothing! went to ross!, and i went to back, nothing but than i caugt something out of the corner of my eye! OMG I loved it totaly me! but it was XXL! I dont know if its my size but they had one in large! and for 10$! i got it. I alternated hand so it was not as noticable. Nerves acting up big, so i started reciting my little chant in my head. It was like a 27 year old guy at the cash register! CRINGE! and there was 2 people in front of me!, two other guy employees standing around, and a girl and her boyfriend i guess walked up behind me! online! i was freaking a little bit on the inside but. It was my turn. He said "is that it for today?". I said "yup". totall. . . . bla bla bla! no one said anything, no gossip, no one even turned to do a double take. as if i was doing nothing. I was in full boy mode, always am. dont have much of a choice, I wonder if things would have gone so great if i was dreassed, as a girl? but wow I guess judging by mom and dads reaction i guess i thought it would be way worse! but just because it didnt go bad, im sure it could. but like i said i wasnt dressed as a girl either. so success anyway here it is!

SANY0740.jpg

PS: feel free to post your succes stories.

Guest csummers

Thats really good, nothing to fear after all is there?

Mine was today. I always go to ASDA(wallmart) too buy little bits and pieces. Its better cause they have self check out but today i wanted to buy my self a proper outfit something i really like. So i went to a clothing store not knowing my size and saw some nice clothes so i picked up the sizes i thought would fit and went to mens area picked up some crappy jeans and went to the fitting rooms and tried my outfit on. I was so scared i get caught. but took my outfit to checkout with an older lady serving and she not ask questions or anything. i paid and left and noone was bothered.

I was so shaking with shock it was untrue. So happy i did it!

Anyways i think its good to say that men can buy womens clothing without any fuss. Dont give up on modern society. :)

Sorry to hijack your post. :harhar:

cj x

• Admin

Awesome dress, Cynthia. You did all right for yourself. :welldone:

Now there is just one more thing to do: go try it on!! :lol:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Awesome dress, Cynthia. You did all right for yourself. :welldone:

Now there is just one more thing to do: go try it on!! :lol:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

What im confused, babydoll thats called!? right? lol

anyway I really want to, I did this today THIS HAPPEND TODAY! lol

but im still waiting another 7 or so hours for my parents to fall asleeep. I go to sleep late wake up early but as long as i got that i feel great when i wake up!

HUGGS ALL AROUND

Guest Donna Jean

HUGGS ALL AROUND

I'll take one of those huggs!

Strange, Isn't?

Scary, exciting..all at the same time...

Well,you did an awesome job...good luck on trying it on!

Huggs

Donna Jean

YAY! I got to try it on! IT fits great, I just got to loose an inch and it will be perfect ive had a big meal. I love it love it LOVE IT!

I wasnt going to return it, i already tore the tag of lol.

thankfully haste didnt make waste

And Csummers your not "HiJacking" this is for everyone to share there success!

Im not daring enouph to try something on in store! or even return it to the store! But I like your idea with the jeans! Very clever and smart!