• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Heading Out In Boy Mode!

Guest Caden_Leon

Guest Caden_Leon

So I'm about to head out to meet up with my best friend at her job, after which we'll be departing for some ice cream at Cold Stone!

I'll be putting on a baggier shirt before I go, but I figured that I would see if I could, in the future, pass with just this outfit...

Pic 1

Pic 2 I look so bored and bleh.. huh.gif

Pic 3 Figured I should get a posture shot in.

Pic 4 Here's where I start being silly. rolleyes.gif

Pic 5

Pic 6 It's not like I have any arm muscles to show off in the first place, so I don't know why I took that one. tongue.gif

So yeah, I was just wondering what you guys think. Do I pass? Should I avoid these kinds of shirts while binding? Should I try investing in undershirts? Any suggestions?

(as a side note, I'm planning on getting my hair cut again over spring break, so no worries about that)

Guest Caden_Leon

Thanks, Lizzy!

My little excursion was awesome. We got sandwiches from Subway and then walked to Cold Stone. Nobody gave me any odd looks, and if they did, I didn't notice. I felt so amazing, just because I genuinely felt like a guy.

Right when we got up to the doors of Cold Stone, some guy who was sitting at one of the tables outside asked my friend if I was her little brother. laugh.gif I tried so hard to not grin from ear to ear. It really just made my night. Truly.

I think I might start going out in guy mode more often. Especially if things continue to go like this. cool.gif

--Caden

Guest Caden_Leon

Thanks a lot, Laura Jane! I really had a lot of fun. It's been at least a few months since I've had ice cream, and even longer since I had Cold Stone. It was a great way to end the day. biggrin.gif