• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nighttime

Guest kimberly c

Guest kimberly c

Hi Ladies, what`s your favorite sleep wear,silky sexy nightgowns, matching PJ sets or just panties and a cami? Do you wear your breast forms?

My sexy silky nightgowns and forms make me feel like sleeping beauty!!!!

Love Kim

• Admin

I have red satin PJ's that my wife gave me for Christmas. They are so soft and warm. I just love them.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Hi Ladies, what`s your favorite sleep wear,silky sexy nightgowns, matching PJ sets or just panties and a cami? Do you wear your breast forms?

My sexy silky nightgowns and forms make me feel like sleeping beauty!!!!

Love Kim

My silk nightie.....It';s knee length and so soft!

No breast forms, though...they used to end up in my armpits....

Donna Jean

Guest ChloëC

My three stand-bys are a satin green teddy, a cami and panties, and - when I can deal with it - a one piece lacy nightie thing - with a thong bottom. Sometimes the forms, sometimes not, tho they've never been a problem.

Hugz

Chloë

Guest Elizabeth K

COTTON!

I guess I am too deep in the South to wear silky, satin things, and wake up in the night all stuck to it!

Skyclad works good too - though I keep on my panties - the A/C zeroed! Snuggy in a comforter and clean cotton sheets! Up against my honey! YUMMMM

As to the forms - not really a consideration, too far down the line now. But you don't wanna hear all that!

I do have two very satiny nighties - and some lacy trimmed cotton ones - so sexy!

And I have a pure silk long dressing gown, Victoria's Secret - that I wear sometimes in the winter mornings, feet up under - snuggling up to a hot cafe con crema (also called a Cafe au Lait in New Orleans)- sweetened to sinful limits!

THAT'S more like it!

Lizzy

• Forum Moderator

Sleep in panties, and camis most any night.

However I like to mix in a satin and lace chemise from Farr West, a short slip floral pattern with lace by VS, a tennis dress and panties (gawd that feels good), now I just added a body suit (leotard) this week so nice, a girl has to have choices.....

Hugs

Cindy -

Guest paddy

I just love nighties, all mine are knee length, mostly cotton with rather pretty embroidery on them.

In the cooler months I wear a leisure bra to bed, which feel makes sleeping that much more restful, rather than having one

of your breasts caught under you as you turnover.

Sweet dreams Patricia :bedtime::bedtime:

Guest LucyG

At the moment just a blue satin chemise. Feels nice and I sleep well in it. I plan to buy a long satin nightgown when I find one I really like.

Guest AlterSabrina

I have a satin nigtie, but now I'm wearing a female sleepwear set: a cotton cami with lacy straps with a giant cat and a doll-like girl on it and cotton shorts. It's cute and comfy. :bedtime:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janine cd

I wear a silky and lace pink nylon nightie with nylon panties and bra with breast forms. Sometimes, I weara wig and earings as well.

Guest jenn VT

Of course I like to sleep in silky pajamas. Who wouldn't? Breastforms are good too. When I wake up in the middle of the night I for a momment feel truly female and than reality sets in.

• 5 months later...
Guest Tiffany Z

Mostly I wear ankle length satin nightgowns I have a few thigh length but they usually turn into tank tops in the middle of the night an I have two long cotton t shirt type gowns for those comfy times

• 5 months later...
Guest brendastevens

When I have the opportunity to dress for the night, I wear a bra, wonderful silky Panties, and a nighty, babydoll, short, medium, long...I love the all. I also often wear nylons to bed...Oh the feeling...that wonderful Silky Girly Feeling...just can't get enough of it. But I really love the older double layed nighties, from the 50's and 60's,,,so feminine..the lace...how wonderfully soft and sensuous. I do LOVE nighties.

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *Charlotte P*

Any one of a dozen baby dolls, chemises in a mix of satin, silk, all lace, or cotton, or one of a couple of tank tops, always panties, and occasionally a bra and breast forms, but since I normally sleep on my stomach, I have to sleep on my side with the forms in.

Guest rita63

Usually bra and panties but I picked up nice nylon nightie, knee length with lace trim. Its so comfy with panties. Only need a few more to fill in the whole week.

hugs rita

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jan Jane

Almost 24/7 a lacy thong, often with a "gaff" to keep the area smooth and feminine... same with either control top pantyhose or thigh highs with a garter belt. Yes, I KNOW they aren't the most comfortable to sleep in, but it feels delicous to wake up to feeling totally female. Always a bra and water forms... usually with a lacy camisole over. Or sometimes very girly p.j.s. The more feminine the sleep gear... the better the dreams and the happier I wake up.

Guest PauletteX

I wear soft silky nylon knee-length night gowns to bed most of the time. I do not have breast forms, but hope to someday. Sometimes I wear a slip! One of my best cross-dressing moments came when I ordered matching slips for my wife and I and we slept together with them on! I still have teen-aged children at home which limits my ability to do what I wish. Night is the only time that I can cross-dress on any day.

PauletteX

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenny_W

Most nights: long sleeved nightie with knickers. When it's cold: add tights, but not too thick or I get hot. Sometimes, I'll just wear a long sleeved bodysuit. I sleep so soundly when dressed.

Jenny

Guest Tina8251957

I prefer a satin, polyester or nylon duster. My wife likes knee length, so we have 4 and we like to be matching. But I'll wear a half slip with it so I can feel the soft fabric on my legs. As for panties, I am well endowed and have never had a pair of panties that didn't pinch the boys. Also being 54 years old gravity has taken effect on the boys.

If anyone has any suggestions for a comfy panty for a skinny well hung girl please speak up!

Tina