• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Some Days I Wanna Wear A Hat.

Guest Ariel Mai

Guest Megan_Lynn

Girl I have read many of your posts and seen most of the pics you have posted (BTW you look real cute with the hat in that pic). When you are finally able to start hrt it should work miracles on you as you got an awesome starting base to work with. Only one thing until then is even remotely needed and that is to thin them eyebrows some. Other then that you are doing very very well.

Guest Lacey Lynne

Ariel:

The hat totally works, girl!

Hey, I see biogals at the mall, of all ages, wearing hats and on most of them, it way works. On you, it flat-out works. God, you are SOOO cute!

Like, hey! I'm jealous (in a good way)! ;)

Peace Out, Hon. You Are Young. Enjoy Your Life.

:lol: Lacey

Guest CariadsCarrot

No it doesn't make you look male at all as far as I can see. You look really pretty and the hat doesn't change that.

Gabe

Guest April63

You look fine with the hat. Also, I see girls wearing pieces of guy's clothing all the time. As long as you're wearing something else that clearly marks you as female (your hair and face do a pretty good job of that), I think you should be fine. You look quite nice too :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Captain Troy

Totally look like a girl. I thought the hat looked like a guy's hat, but in the "oh, this girl stole a hat from her boyfriend/brother/friend, and now she's wearing it and it looks really cute" way.

Guest kelise

You look gorgeous in anything, but I'd suggest tilting it a little to the side or finding one with a smaller brim, like the one I'm wearing in some of my gallery pics (ignore the company I'm with, they were taken last halloween)

Guest Doodlen

Loving the hat, it looks great. ^_^

Hun, the only thing you can wear that'd make you look like a guy is a mask and a shirt that says "I'm a guy". Other than that, completely girl.

Congrats :)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I gotta say...not really feeling the hat. I've looked through your gallery and you look so pretty with your hair down. I think the hat takes away from all that. Maybe it's just the way you're wearing it in the picture, I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...