• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Synopsis Of Evie

Guest Cafe.Bike.Girl

Guest Cafe.Bike.Girl

Hello everyone!

I was sure I used to post on here a long time ago but could not figure out my old username (maybe it was pruned during the forum upgrade?). Anyways I'm Evelyn I'm in southeast U.S. and really like hiking, rock climbing, and just about anything outdoors. I also really enjoy science and mechanical stuff, as the username would suggest I enjoy motorcycles, specifically cafe bikes. Most of the music I listen to comes out of Europe and would be classified as opera metal or folk metal, Nightwish, Leaves Eyes, Lacuna Coil, and Blind Guardian are a few of my favorites. I also like just about anything that has a lot of bowed instruments or bagpipes in it (classical, celtic, metal combination of the two).

Currently I work as a metallurgical lab technician for a metal seals company and am working towards being licensed in leak detection. I also plan on returning to school soon to complete a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering. Hopefully my brain won't explode.

Locally I've been volunteering at the local LGB center for a few weeks and am trying to start a trans community in the area since there are few local resources.

I look forward to sharing discussions with everyone :-?

~Evie

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Evelyn ! Thanks for introducing yourself (again) here at the Playground.

Just took my bike out yesterday, nice sunny day here in WA for change. I wear breast forms and love the jiggle as I ride ! Hiking is just way cool, we are blessed with Olympics, Cascades mountains, and beautiful coastlines here. Sit back relax enjoy the forums, others will be stopping by shortly.

Hugs

Cynthia -

Guest Elizabeth K

Evie - wow - good intro!

Celtic Girl maybe? We have bunches! I live in New Orleans and enjoy my Southern Belle existance - but being older, my old days on the AT are unfortunately limited now. My partner is/was a biker so you two should talk. And well... you seem here to make a few friends, and that is pretty typical. We are a pretty well put together support site and are here for you in that capacity as well.

WELCOME

Glad to know you. Post some more so we will know you better... and better yet, start seeing you around.

Lizzy

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Evie,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Hey Evie,

Glad to have you back with us, it is always nice when one of our prodigal members returns.

Welcome back, I believe that your mug is where you left it (you might want to rinse it out before you use it) so get settled back in and have some hot cocoa while I bring you some fresh baked cookies.

Love ya,

Sally