• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stp Questions

Guest J-Walker

Guest J-Walker

Alright, so I'm interested in buying my first STP. I've heard a lot about various products as well as stories of how long it takes to actually use the bloody thing. Obviously I'm looking for the best possible deal right off the bat so I don't have to keep spending money buying different options. As of now I'm pretty much decided on Mango, only because it has a good reputation. If there's something better out there, by all means let me know.

I'd also like to kill two birds with one stone and get a pack and play item as well. I know that such STPs exist that can be used for play as well but I haven't heard very good things about them. If there is some magical penis device out there that would suffice for a biomale, please inform me of this holy relic so that I may abscond with it. Money is no object when it comes to quality.

Also, I have a question about color, if anyone could help me with that. If I were to only use it as an STP device would I want the color to match my thighs or my arms? My arms are more tan than my ghostly white belly, and I wonder if it would look strange to see that kind of contrast or if that's normal. My solution would probably be to go tanning, but that thought scares me. XP

Thanks in advance,

Charlie

Guest Sergei

I've always used the mango from the day I started using STP devices. It took me quite a while to master it, but now I have I have never had any problems. You have to buy a new one now and again because they do wear out. But I started using them a year ago, and am on my third one now, so I think they are pretty durable. The mango only gives you a choice of three colours. At first the pink one is more pink then is natural. But I have found that after a couple of weeks of wear it changes colour slightly, and I find the colour is a pretty close match to my body. I use the mango at urinals, and have never had anybody look in an odd way, or make any comments, so I guess it passes pretty well.

Sorry, but can't advise you on pack and play devices. Have never used one.

Guest JayJaye

Ditto to what Sergei said about the Mango. Great product and I love it!!

As for Pack & Play, scroll down for my review on the Lola Jake Sam Plus I bought with the STP option. Your mileage may vary. Bottom line is that the LJ didn't work for what *I* needed it to do.

Jay

Guest J-Walker

Alright then, sounds like Mango is the way to go, at least for starters. Thanks guys!

And I've read your review, Jay. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but I found it helpful. XP

Guest JayJaye

Glad I could help. You'll love the Mango (after practicing! A lot!).

Glad the LJ info was helpful. I wasn't trying to bash them (thought their customer service needs help!!) but to get some info out there. Right now there are no real reviews on them. An expensive lesson, but their products may work just fine for other guys.

Jay