• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Is My Size Good?

Guest Tasha_A

Guest Tasha_A

I've been measuring a lot and just wanted some opinions on my size and build.

I am 5' 7"

my waist is 27"

my hip is 36"

my weight is 126lbs

I have a slim build

----

According to what I read online

my WHR (Waist-to-Hip Ratio) is 0.75

my BMI is 19.7

I'm not really worrying, I just want peoples opinions and thoughts, thanks.

Tasha

Guest Alexandra89

Your measurements are a lot better than mine. They sound very nearly perfect for a girl, in fact.

I have to go whack my head against something hard for five minutes or so. Excuse me.

-Alex

Guest Michaele

Ya Alex,

I was thinking the same thing, pretty well girl measurenents. Save me a spot on the wall to wack my head too.

Explative deleated

Big Hugs anyway

Shelley

Guest Tasha_A

Are these measurements more girl or more boy? I'm pretty noob at my measurements. =P

And please don't whack your head!

thnx, Tasha

Guest Donna Jean

Are these measurements more girl or more boy? I'm pretty noob at my measurements. =P

And please don't whack your head!

thnx, Tasha

They're good girl measurements.....

Donna Jean

Guest Elena

Tasha, these are very girly measurements! Especially if you are pre-HRT. Live it up hon, you're gonna have a great figure! Hence all the jealous drooling and head banging.

Cheers,

Elena

Guest Alexandra89

Sorry about my last comment. I've been in "snarling, envious lunatic" mode for the last few months.

Enjoy the trip! You shouldn't have any problem finding something that fits.

-Alex

Guest Ariel Mai

Your measurements are almost legit mine haha:

Height= 5'6

Bust=34 (32 Pre-estrogen)

Underbust=30

Waist=26 (27 pre-estrogen)

Hip=36

Slim build

I weigh anywhere in between 118-126 ( my weight constantly goes up and down between these numbers)

WtH ratio= .72

Bmi= 19

Haha so our bodies are pretty much the same on the lower half, I'm happy with my build and you should be too. When I used to have gym and had to change guys in the locker room would make fun of me for my feminine body and if u have the same measurements you have a girly body too, be proud Estrogen is gonna make you curvy like a natal woman. Only thing is I wish my waist would go in another 2 inches and my bust would grow another 2 so i can be 36-24-36 haha.

Lots of Love,

Ariel

Guest Michaele

Yes, sorry here too, comments were made in jest and love, with a little jealousy for measure since my measurements don't even look near that great.

Big Hugs

Shelley

Guest Drewbie

Hey, I know we're going in opposite directions, but those measurements are more female then mine are (or ever were). Congrats!

Guest Elena

:lol: Not sure if I really dare do this...

But here goes, my measurements (still preHRT):

First the only one I don't really like height: 6'1"

Weight: 160 (pretty good for ht.)

Underbust/ribcage: 34

Waist: 27

Hips: 37

WtH: .73

BMI: 21.1

Very slender (stretched out?) build.

Only problem is the shape isn't quite right, what fat I do have is in the wrong places. If HRT fixes that up just right I will be a very happy girl. The shoulder and upper back muscles could definately go too. I hate having to get a size bigger on anything with sleeves because of that.

I usually find a size 4 or 6 fits best for shorts and skirts. Pants are a nightmare for me because of height, but really the same as shorts/skirts, I can never find anything long enough though. All my guy jeans have a 38" inseam and anything but wranglers I have to special order even for those, good thing I am a country girl and love my wranglers... Yeah, I'm all leg. Tops, anything sleeveless small, with sleeves medium, those dang male upper body muscles all seem to be in my shoulders and neck.

Well that should give you some comparison for sizing, ;) and you won't have my problems with length on jeans.

Have fun storming the castle!

<3

Elena

Guest Maria_B

If I posted my measurements you'd all laugh, >_> I do not have a feminine shape at all xD

Congratulations Tasha :)

Very lucky girl!

Guest Deena

Are you a natal female or what? And I think you know that your measurements are good for a girl and you are just a sadist. Because I'm in pain.

Guest sleeping chrysalid

If I posted my measurements you'd all laugh, >_> I do not have a feminine shape at all xD

Congratulations Tasha :)

Very lucky girl!

Same here. My measurements are more masculine than male measurements. It doesn't help that I weigh 185 lbs and am only 5'10" but my waist to hip ratio is actually over 1. I look terrible.

Guest Tasha_A

Thanks everyone, I found my first ever pair of jeans that fit perfectly, bootcut size 10. My mum actually described my build as girly yesterday so that felt good. OMG, I love clothes! lol