• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Searching For Hrt Doctor

Sally

I am trying to locate a trans friendly Doctor to monitor and prescribe my hormones, I live in the very far Southwestern corner of the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplea and all of the doctors that I have found have been in North Dalls. I would like for my medical Doctor to be less than 60 miles away. Does any one know of a Doctor in Fort Worth, Weatherford or anyplace in the mid- cities?

Thanks,

Sally

Guest JoAnnDallas

I am in the DFW area. Contact me via my email link. I am a member of the local Tri-Ess chapter and we have many that live in your area.

Hugs,

JoAnn

I am in the DFW area. Contact me via my email link. I am a member of the local Tri-Ess chapter and we have many that live in your area.

Hugs,

JoAnn

I can't seem to make things work just right. I click on the send message and receive an error message. Maybe you could send a message to me on my E-mail link and I could then return it to your address. I'm not really very good on the Internet in general and forums give me a lot of trouble.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest JoAnnDallas

I tried to send you email, but this site says you do not have your Personal Messager turned on. Guess I need to see if mine is turned on to. LOL

I'm sorry it says that everything is fine, but I can't select send a message without getting an error report. And about every other time I try to enter the same forum I get the error you are not allowed message but I try again immediately and it goes through. I have tried checking one more box, but it still won't let me send a message to you.

Thanks for trying,

Sally

• Root Admin

New members do not have access to PM until you have made a minimum of five posts. We do this to discourage predators and spammers. You should be ok now.

MaryEllen :)