• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

outed

Guest kimberly c

Guest kimberly c

Hi Girls, Do you have any funny stories about almost being outed when you first started crossdressing? One time

my mother-inlaw stopped by to help my wife with our first child, she did our laundry. She commmented

on the amount of bras and panties my wife owned, almost caught, I think she knows?

Love Kim

Guest Donna Jean

My ex Marine brother was living with me and was out for the evening....

I was fully dressed....

Headlights in the driveway! EEEK!

I jumped into my bed fully dressed and pulled the covers up to my chin...

My bro walked into my room and suggested I go somewhere with him....

"Thanks...no, no, no....too tired..."

*whew*

Dee Jay

Guest Julie T

Kimberly

I think this is a very good topic, but I am not sure all the stories will be funny, because at the time, oh my, it was more of a panic situation.

I lived with my aunt in Austin when I was in college, and she traveled for weeks at a time, so guess how often I was fully dressed as myself? At the time I used those glue on nails, and one day she dropped something in the couch cushion. and while digging around, came up with a glue-on nail, which I had obviously dropped down into the cushions, oh my goodness. She had a puzzled look, and I said it must have been in the couch when you bought it, thinking like a college student would, she must have gotten it in an apartment sale. She then looked at me and said, "'But I bought this couch brand new."

All I could do is shrug and make a resolution to count those dang things after I took them off.

And years later, does that count? Three times I wore my earrings to work without thinking, going past our receptionist and seeing a funny look on her face, then taking them off as nonchalantly as possible. Do you think she suspected? Of course she did. But I only wore gold hoops back then so I guess she thought of me as just a weird person.

But the worst? It was wintertime and our old warehouse office was cold all the time. I was wearing heavy sweaters so I thought, gee, I can wear a bra under these things and no one will know. I forgot about how bra straps are prone to slip down. I was always careful to make certain I was alone in a hallway or in the bathroom when I adjusted the straps. So one time in the storage room it had slipped down. Feeling secure I adjusted it, only to look up and see our receptionist in the door watching me do it. There is no female gesture more feminine than that. and it has no male explanation. She smiled, and never said a thing. The only good thing was this was a different place of work.

We are so cleaver, we crossdressers, or so we think.

Julie

I lived with my parents for many years while working in very low paying part time jobs and trying to become a professional musician - whenever they went out for a while I would dress then keep very close track of the time - one wonderful Saturday night they had gone to photograph a very large wedding and I would have several hours free to do whatever I wanted to.

I dressed in my best outfit applied full make up and was just sitting down to do my nails when I saw headlights in the driveway - who could that be - I heard my father's voice - I had to get moving and fast - I grabbed everything and dashed to the bathroom - changed as fast as I could and washed my face - stuffed everything into the laundry hamper which I took to my room 'to gather up my dirty clothes'.

I finally caught my breath enough to ask what had happened - his boss had finished his wedding early and decided to come finish the other big one just to make the client happy.

We can dress and undress rather quickly and sometimes in the dark under the covers!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Julie T

Oh my

Several times it was close, so very close as I had to hide by jumping into the shower and turning on the water, getting everything wet. And the shower door was translucent and I had to drape a towel over it, whew, and later clean up the mess. A wet wig can be a real problem.

Julie

• Admin

I had spilled a bottle of red nail polish in my closet, and the only way to cover the stain was to put a coat of paint on it. Needless to say, the paint odor was still in my room when my dad got home later that night.

• 2 months later...

while in junior high i was hanging out with the boys at the park just tossing around a ball. i was wearing red tights and panties with some girlie graphics on them under my sweats and tube socks. i did this frequently. well one day i got panted. thats when someone sneaks up and pulls down your pants. all the guys laughed and pointed. all i could do was laugh too. a lot of the guys over the next few weeks distanced themselves from me. four of the guys i still see once a year now

Loveya

SeeJay

• 6 months later...
Guest shaver

What an hilarious thread! It's never happened to me but my wife is always trying to see what I'm doing on this laptop. In private browsing is a boon.

Guest Fran

My wife found my DDD breast forms and bra I had hidden for a very long time. This is my second marriage so I explained it away by saying it was a spare pair that belonged to an old GF. My wife knows I am a boob man and assumed my old GF wore them for me.

Guest Tina8251957

While a freshman in high school, I was home alone. I knew I had several hours before anyone would be home. So I went in my moms closet got her prettiest dress slip bra heels and wig. Spent about an hour putting on make-up. Wasn't good at it and it was caked real thick. Put on some purfume, Went out to the livingroom and was watching TV. All of the sudden I hear the back door shut. My first thought was who is that? Then reallity hit, I'm in full drag I got to git out of here fast. It was about 20 feet from the backdoor to where I could be seen. And I had to travel about 40 feet zig zagging around furniture to get to the hall leading to my bedroom.

That's when I discovered when your in a position that you may need to undress quickly, DO NOT wear a dress that zips up the back. I could not get that zipper for the life of me. I was able to unhook it at the top, but could not find that dahm zipper to save my life. And I was raised Roman Cathic, so yes it was a matter of live and death. I ended up pulling it apart starting at the top. It didn't tear it, but my mom said about a week or so later " Thats funny, I guess they didn't do a good job of sewing in the zipper on this dress, I know it's not to tight, yet the zipper is pulling out". Needless to say, I never put on a dress that zipped up the back again.

Hope all closet CDers read and learn from this one.

Tina

Guest ~Phoebe~

While a freshman in high school, I was home alone. I knew I had several hours before anyone would be home. So I went in my moms closet got her prettiest dress slip bra heels and wig. Spent about an hour putting on make-up. Wasn't good at it and it was caked real thick. Put on some purfume, Went out to the livingroom and was watching TV. All of the sudden I hear the back door shut. My first thought was who is that? Then reallity hit, I'm in full drag I got to git out of here fast. It was about 20 feet from the backdoor to where I could be seen. And I had to travel about 40 feet zig zagging around furniture to get to the hall leading to my bedroom.

That's when I discovered when your in a position that you may need to undress quickly, DO NOT wear a dress that zips up the back. I could not get that zipper for the life of me. I was able to unhook it at the top, but could not find that dahm zipper to save my life. And I was raised Roman Cathic, so yes it was a matter of live and death. I ended up pulling it apart starting at the top. It didn't tear it, but my mom said about a week or so later " Thats funny, I guess they didn't do a good job of sewing in the zipper on this dress, I know it's not to tight, yet the zipper is pulling out". Needless to say, I never put on a dress that zipped up the back again.

Hope all closet CDers read and learn from this one.

Tina

I understand the Catholic church does not consider crossdressing a sin. <_<

Guest *Charlotte P*

In high school was out on the lake one summer fishing with a friend, had on really short cut offs and was wearing black string bikini panties with all lace edges, at one point I look down and notice that you can plainly see the lace on both sides, thankfully my friend didn't see, but was close.

A couple of years ago, my grown daughter comes flying into my bedroom one morning because she was really excited, I was in one of my favorite babydolls as I frequently sleep in them, my wife was already at work, so my daughter knew to come looking for me, I grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over my shoulders to hide the straps. It was dark so she probably didn't see anything.. but was way close...

• 6 months later...
Guest degenet

when I was on night shift i came home and my wife was at work so i put on her nightgown and i fell to sleep when she got home i was still had it on when she came in to get me up. That was befor i came out to her i got out of it under the covers so she did not know i had it on it was so close.

Dee

Guest Jan Jane

My very first experience with doing anything CD was when I was in a play in Junior High and we were "made up" to be on stage. It was the first time I'd every had make up on and admiring myself in the mirror was like Alice stepping through the looking glass into Wonderland. I couldn't bear to clean it off. The play was on a Saturday night and I revelled in my new "beauty" all day sunday and knew I should scrub it all off before school monday but convinced myself no one would notice. I was spotted by a high school girl the moment I got on the bus and she told me in no uncertain terms to wash my face. I lived in terror that she would say something to "the guys" or they would notice, but thankfully I at least escaped that.

• 2 months later...

It almost didnt happen, it happened! I have been outed a few times, but this one I remember the most. I Was in a Payless shoe store one time and was bending over to look at some heels that intersted me, and not thinking while bending over my blouse came up over my pants and unknown to me the top part of my thong was showing quite a bit. There was another a lady standing next to me and she politely informed me that I might want to adjust my top because your panties are showing. Well after thanking her and turning three shades of red I adjusted my top and pulled up my pants. Before she left she smiled and said I should by the heels which I did. Love Amber L.