• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Do You Think?

Guest brandi65

Guest brandi65

here are some pics of me from recently. my face is atrocious simply because i havent stared to do anything yet with hormones. but does my body pass? ill take any comment you have whether good or bad. and if some of you experienced girls out there have advice on how to look more feminine can you please let me know.

Love Always,

Brandi

Guest Sarah Michelle

I am the same way as Dee Jay. I tried to click on the picture to enlarge it but the picture stays the same size. Unfortunately you can't really tell too much from the picture. The only thing I could notice is you might want to wear breast forms so you have a little something there.

Guest Naomi M

Brutally honest? I'm sorry, but no. I have some ideas as to why but I'm not experienced, so if another one of you girls want to correct me I'm okay with it.

The posture to me is the biggest offender, you do not want to lean forward like that; it's more of a "strength" posture than an elegant one. In fact, instead of slimming your waist it's doing the opposite an giving you a very "square" upper-body. Back straight, shoulders back; that's what I read a while ago and it tends to help a little. even if you are to lean forward, shoulders slightly back to put emphasis on your chest and not your arms/shoulders.

Also the way the image is cropped and the angle it's taken at eliminates any sense of curves, something even the biggest girls tend to have. If you don't have one, you may want to look into a cincher and maybe forms as Sarah suggested just to build even the slightest hourglass.

Remember, more than anything attitude is #1. Even if you change nothing else but how you hold yourself up I will bet on my life you will look many times more feminine, and everything else will build on that!

I hope this helps.