• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Paula's Surgery Update

Paula ult

This may be my last post about my recovery.

Today marks four months since i had my GCS, since July when i did my last update, everything has continued to heal well, there is now no discomfort at all in the surgical area and sitting is almost back to how it was prior to surgery, i have not needed the doughnut in the last month, i may only need one or two more silver nitrate treatments as the granulation tissue is just about gone.... yay, i am on a 3x a day dilation schedule but in two more months i will be down to one a day, the testosterone cream i was prescribed by Dr. Mcginn has really worked in restoring my energy level.

Nothing much more to add other than as the weeks go by my vagina continues to evolve and look better and better.

Paula

Guest Donna Jean

OMG!

Now, that's the kind of post I love to read!

It's been a long journey for you ad it's makes me very happy to see you reach this point!

HUGGS & LOVE!

Dee Jay

Guest Sarah Michelle

Paula that is so wonderful to read. Not having to have the donut is so wonderful. I am envious of you to only be 2 months out to one time a day dilation.

Guest BeckyTG

Paula,

I have followed your progress on this site for several years now, starting with the "baby steps" process. You have been a great guide for me and many others.

It's wonderful that you have so unselfishly shared your experiences in this most important part of the transition.

Thanks for your bravery, determination and inspiration.

Love,

Becky

Guest Lacey Lynne

Marvelous news, Paula!

Yes, we KNEW you'd be doing very well by the holidays, and surely, this is so.

Sorry, I owe you a call. My fault entirely. My divorce finalizes very soon. Other major things are going on too. This weekend ... promise.

Can't help it, but your thread made me think of a great name for a rock band:

Evolving Vaginas!

Here in The People's Republic, believe me, that band would go over hugely with the younger set. This place! Rock on!

Peace & Congrats :friends: Lacey Lynne

Guest Krisina

Paula

Thanks for the update and I am glad recovery has been going so well, as well as can be expected :)

I was thinking as I read your post about the testosterone cream to restore energy levels. We work so hard to get rid of certain things with out bodies to be normal and yet we need things like testosterone to be healthy none the less. It's normal for woman to have it and yes we all want to have energy so we don't feel groggy or sleepy all day too. :)

Krisina