• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Awesome Passing Story!

Guest joeytheman16

Guest joeytheman16

Today I had to go to the gas station to get food <_< after my interview with a representative from UTI (which was awesome btw). The lady at the cashier was about 16-17 yrs old. And took forever to check me out just so she could keep talking to me. She asked me for my number and said I was the sexiest guy she's seen here ever! She wasn't bad herself...but I have a girlfriend so I was nice about it and explained to her that I was taken. But still gave her my number.

Just so everyone knows I am pre-T and operations. So I was really excited about it. So it is possible to pass no matter what.

If you want lemme know what you think if I can pass or not. Thanks!

---Joey

Today I had to go to the gas station to get food <_< after my interview with a representative from UTI (which was awesome btw). The lady at the cashier was about 16-17 yrs old. And took forever to check me out just so she could keep talking to me. She asked me for my number and said I was the sexiest guy she's seen here ever! She wasn't bad herself...but I have a girlfriend so I was nice about it and explained to her that I was taken. But still gave her my number.

Just so everyone knows I am pre-T and operations. So I was really excited about it. So it is possible to pass no matter what.

If you want lemme know what you think if I can pass or not. Thanks!

---Joey

You're lookin good Joey! Congrats on passing well, always good to hear other's success stories! B)

Guest joeytheman16
Damnn you look awesome, I wish I had random chicks handing me their numbers :( lol

Don't worry buddy. You'll get there. It took me almost 5 years to get here. But it's pretty sweet when you get here!