• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Songs That Make You Cry

Guest Snow Princess Sophie

Enigma: "Gravity of Love

i hope this turns into a link, if not, just go to youtube and type in "Gravity of Love". and also, if it doesnt do it, can someone tell me how, thanks. i love this song, its very powerful.

Evanescence: whisper

also one of my favorite songs

• Root Admin

For personal reasons, Willie Nelson's version of "Always on My Mind", NOT the Pet Shop Boys version and not Elvis either, but Willie Nelson will rapidly bring me to tears.

Guest Donna Jean

I don't really don't know why, but, this song makes me bawl like a baby..I'm crying now as I type this (its on in the background) It just cuts me to the quick..I know that everyone has their personal favorite and some don't translate too well to other people...But, I love to cry to this.

Its not a statement of love won or lost or my particular place in the world...Just maybe its about the world in general....I love it so........(and I can't even make 10 seconds, Daru)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09KO6uMhvfE

Thanks for looking.......

Luv 'yall

Peace

Donna Jean

opps the second one is not supposed to be in there ... lol .... and these songs don't make me cry but they make me think.

music and songs seems to clear the fog so i can think clearly.

Guest Roxanna

1) "On The Arrow" by AFI. Most disturbingly beautiful song I have ever heard. As a special EP, this one can be difficult to find, so I'll post a link. The video is fan-made, but the song is there.

2) "Home" by Egypt Central. I can't listen to this song anymore. This song has a very special meaning to me - it was the favorite sad song of someone very dear to me whom I lost a few years ago.

3) "Wires" and "Street Map" by Athlete. Wires is a BEAUTIFUL song that saw some very short mtv airtime. This is the official video.

Wires - Athlete

4) "Talking to Sirens" by Thirteen Senses. This band has seen a little bit of mainstream play in the UK, but is relatively new and virtually unheard of in the US. They're similar to Coldplay in style - but in my opinion, better. This one can be heard at LastFM.

Talking To Sirens - Thirteen Senses

Oh and I've ordered a "Rick Roll'd" t-shirt online and am waiting for it in the mail. I thought a certain person on this thread might appreciate that ^.^

-ROXXI

Guest Snow Princess Sophie

I also have some darker songs that kinda make me cry because I can also relate to them they can give me mixed emotions

Cradle of Filth's cover of Devil Woman