• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Here... Hi?

Guest QuietFlower

Guest QuietFlower

Hello there, I really am not to sure what to put here but I guess I will just type.. There is quiet a lot about me I suppose I could put... I am Mtf I suppose is what it classifies as and I have known since I was about 10 and trying to find courage to tell my parents and or even my therapist i had when i was in highschool since I was 15...

Well now I am 20, I suppose I am still young but I still know what I am... Well, I don't use hormones yet and I have been trying to tell my therapist i use to see since i was 15. however, my family wouldn't be to supportive, expecially my father and I lived with him so I was scared, and never said anything to anybody. I am extremely shy, and quiet and I rarely speak... Umm... I could go on for a long time about me but I am just a stranger so I doubt people want to read a lot about me...

I chose the name Jessica, I really like that name, and lately as since I was 17 so not exactly 'lately' my family disowned my and so I have been working and supporting myself since I was still in highschool... Because I work a lot and I'm still young I can't exactly afford to go to a therapist yet, so I only hope to as I have been saving my money and all of that, while I work a lot to make sure I stay alive, and ya I guess that is me...

Umm, I hope to meet some nice people, thank you for taking your time to read this... Thanks...

Guest Treefish

Welcome to the forums! It seems that your shyness and my hyperactiveness may contradict each other and create a time paradox.

No! I don't know how that works!

I'm actually quite shy in real.

But ssh.

:wacko:

Teehee, don't worry, most people are normal-ish here!

Guest QuietFlower

Thank you for taking the time to reply I hope to see you on the site and get to know people more..

Treefish, I am fine with hyperactivity, as my best friend is the most hyper girl I have ever seen and we get along great, so I'm sure it will be good randomness is good it makes me smile anyways hmm ^_^

I hope to talk to you all

• Root Admin

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to Laura's playground. Thank you for sharing with us.

MaryEllen :)