• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Killer Thread

Guest kelise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

• Cyndee

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kelsie,

I do believe that your thread has been hijacked. Yes, I do believe that is what happened.

Oh, football I believe is played in Europe, Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and only the goalies are allowed to touch the ball. Here it is Soccer...

Huggs,

Opal

Hi Kelsie,

I do believe that your thread has been hijacked. Yes, I do believe that is what happened.

Oh, football I believe is played in Europe, Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and only the goalies are allowed to touch the ball. Here it is Soccer...

Huggs,

Opal

Opal dear, i think you meant futbol.

like the sport when somebody scores a goal, the announcer shouts GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL for 30 minutes. laugh.gif

Who's ready for some FOOTBALL??!!

GO BRONCOS!!

A Broncos fan. . . outside of CO? OMG! They do exist! :o

Speaking of Jaguars. <_<

Crazy tho, didn't think anyone in Georgia liked anything to do with CO sports. Rox fans certainly got no love for the Braves.

A Broncos fan. . . outside of CO? OMG! They do exist! :o

Speaking of Jaguars. <_<

Crazy tho, didn't think anyone in Georgia liked anything to do with CO sports. Rox fans certainly got no love for the Braves.

Yeah i cant believe the jags won today. jacksonville is only like an hour 45 minute drive from here, and nobody ever counts on em to win. i think i had a heart attack watchin the game eariler. lol sad thing is, when the stadium sales out, its cause there was more people that showed up to root on the visitin team. i can almost bet thatll be the only home game we get to see on tv this year cause of blackouts. unless they choose to play good this season. dry.gif in that case... the world is comin to an end.

and eh, i kinda jumped on the broncos ban wagon when they drafted Tebow. Still like my giants, but i wanna see him dominate the NFL like he did in college. Denver is a franchise he can do that with. (today wasnt a very good example of that though lol.)

oh n btw, i HATE the rockies. lol Braves fan all the way.

Never know what to think of our Broncs. Kinda like the rest of our teams, they got a way of teasin us into hoping, then crush our optimism flat. Think 07 world series and yah, that's kind of the experience. Two super bowls and two Stanley Cups are only a start, our teams gotta a lotta disappointment to atone for.

And grrrrr to the Braves! :P

Guest Donna Jean

and this thread has officially left my realm of interest

NAWwww...this is fun!

It's like watching a foreign film with no sub-titles ...you have no idea what the people are talking about, but, they're fun to watch!

Donna Jean

Guest Kaitlyn D

NAWwww...this is fun!

It's like watching a foreign film with no sub-titles ...you have no idea what the people are talking about, but, they're fun to watch!

Donna Jean

Ooh, I wonder what this film would be like dubbed.laugh.gif

Never know what to think of our Broncs. Kinda like the rest of our teams, they got a way of teasin us into hoping, then crush our optimism flat. Think 07 world series and yah, that's kind of the experience. Two super bowls and two Stanley Cups are only a start, our teams gotta a lotta disappointment to atone for.

And grrrrr to the Braves! :P

*thinks back to 07*

Oh yeah... ouch. And to think that was a series where i was cheerin on the rockies. Still cant believe they let boston just sweep em out like that. Of course the braves are known for that too. play good down the last stretch then mess it up before october. either that or make the season a total fail right at the beginning of the playoffs. i think theyre only good when there all healthy. other than that... dry.gif

and hey, this is only Josh McDaniels 2nd year coachin the broncs. give em one more, and he'll have the kinks worked out.

Guest KimberlyF

and this thread has officially left my realm of interest

I've only watched about half the Superbowls the past 10 years and they were cause it was a party. My son likes to have a day when we make finger food and just eat appies for dinner. We do the same thing a few weeks later for the Oscars. But this time instead of a game we're not interested in, it's a bunch of movies we've never seen or heard about.

Kim

• Forum Moderator

Maybe you should start a football or sports thread!

Broncos=Bucking or unbroke horses

Rockies=Mountains in Colorado

Braves=Indian warriors (no longer PC)

Jags/ Jaguars=Really cool cars that break down a lot

Did I miss any??

Guest KimberlyF

I'm surrounded by Cubs fans here, and really if there is any group that could use a standards of care, but I've always liked Completely Useless By September.

Kim

I'm surrounded by Cubs fans here, and really if there is any group that could use a standards of care, but I've always liked Completely Useless By September.

Kim

I almost feel sorry for 'em. Almost.

Kim

rofl.

sad thing is, its true! laugh.gif

• Forum Moderator

I feel sorry for the little bear Cubs whose mo had to be euthanized for attacking people and are now living in a sanctuary.

Is there some other kind I should know about?

Do they play some kind of game?

:lol:

JohnJ

I feel sorry for the little bear Cubs whose mo had to be euthanized for attacking people and are now living in a sanctuary.

Is there some other kind I should know about?

Do they play some kind of game?

JohnJ

laugh.giflaugh.gif

well... theres the kind that play at wrigley field.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

well... theres the kind that play at wrigley field.

I always thought of cubs as playing near or in trees, usually pine trees - they are so cute!

(The bear cubs are cute - the trees are majestic!)

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Maybe you should start a football or sports thread!

Broncos=Bucking or unbroke horses

Rockies=Mountains in Colorado

Braves=Indian warriors (no longer PC)

Jags/ Jaguars=Really cool cars that break down a lot

Did I miss any??

Houston Texans - duh, what would they be named? Houston New Yorkers?

SAINTS! - once known as the AINTS - a team that is named after usually non-agressive people, with a 'flower' as a symbol! No wonder it took 40 years to win the Super Bowl.

And the basketball team here? Originally the 'JAZZ" - but no more - now the "HORNETS" troublesome insects nobody particulary likes!

Then the AA level baseball team? "Zephers" - alphabetically listed, their final position in win-loss is already established.

So I became a 'CUBS" fan (my son lives in Chicage) - That staduim DOES tend to be a bit wriggly... wreally stwange!

(Bears played at the old Soldier Field - but I NEVER saw anyone in uniform there (well the team I guess).

Lizzy

FOOTBALL - why do all those men run after that funny shaped ball?

• Forum Moderator

Why is it called football instead of Runball-whenever I see them they seem to be trying to run with that ball. And shouldn't it be called something besides a ball? It is NOT round.

Definition:a round or roundish body or mass

Footballs aren't really spherical. Maybe once but not now. It's an ellipse or oval.

Runellipse might take some getting used to. Runoval might work better.

Runellipse might take some getting used to. Runoval might work better.

Runoval would be the best because everyone is trying to Runoval everybody else! :lol:

I love puns - and malapropisms - this was both!

On a separate thought - my spell checker just informed me that I can spell malapropism but I cannot spell separate - which word is more useful - the one I cannot spell!

Love ya,

Sally

• Forum Moderator

Cause they get paid like 10 million dollars a year to. lol (true though)

So if they get paid that much for just running around with this thing tucked under their arms or trying to stop someone else who is doing it-what could I get paid for actually coming up with a new and accurate name for the sport?

I'm off to e-mail the NFL!

My money troubles are over.! And thanks Sally-I'm sure they'll be impressed it's also actually a pun!

Yeah Right!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)

• EasyE
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MAN8791
    Newest Member
    MAN8791

1. Adamtoeve
      Adamtoeve
      (38 years old)
    2. Andy C.
      Andy C.
      (22 years old)
    3. Asher the Enby Goddex
      Asher the Enby Goddex
      (23 years old)
    4. camerashy
      camerashy
      (52 years old)
    5. Stacy S.
      Stacy S.
      (55 years old)
    • KayC
      Shaving my legs (very early on) was the first BIG STEP in my self-affirmation.  It also felt Real and Natural ... Finally (after all my years with fairly hairy legs). My wife was shocked but I think she thought it was 'OK' as long as didn't go any farther ... well that wasn't going to happen.  It was actually Step 1 of many to follow.  I did feel the need to hide it from others but eventually didn't care.  And, men shaving their legs is much more common these days. Home IPL (laser) made the hair removal permanent over the course of a year or so.  Whatever was leftover has been reduced to peach-fuzz by HRT. I don't deny or reject all my years living in the realm of cis-males ... it was part of my Journey to get to where I am today.  But since committing to HRT and living in an environment and community that supports my transition, I find it difficult to go back into Boy-mode.  The times that I do have to do that ... I can feel the dysphoria rising up again.  No going back ... at this point. 
    • KayC
      Congratulations @EasyE on your continued progress! I think it was about 6 - 8 weeks for me that I truly started to notice (and feel!) the changes.  They were not enormous (no pun intended) but I could notice my breasts were starting to plump up and my hips also.    fyi - I talked to my Provider a couple of days ago and based on recent labs agreed that I could start progesterone.  I did a LOT of research and after expressing any concerns with my Provider we both felt confident in starting.  I have been almost a full year of estradiol and I think my breast and other body changes have started to settle down.  Hoping the 'P' will give them another jump start. Thank you for sharing your progress.  I think you're going to be Happy with with the next couple of months brings  
    • Ladypcnj
      I have this one particular antivirus with the VPN, I thought I paid for everything to be activated, but it turns out to be I have basic protection and they want more money from me to turn it on. I wished the store salesperson told me this soon, I would have brought something else that has everything in it, not half protection missing lol
    • KayC
      Hi @Mealaini - nice to meet you and Welcome! You have an important story and experience to share so I am happy you are open and willing to do that.  Also, I want you to know that this Forum was a very important part of my own Self-Acceptance and helped me navigate both my Progress and the Coming Out process to my wife, kids, and other family/friends.   It's not an easy Journey - sometimes it can seem slow and painful - but for most of us here, it's one that is essential to our Well Being.  I hope you have a similar experience as myself as you connect with others on this Forum and gain the benefit our each individual Experience and our Shared Humanity. Deep breaths ... One step at a time
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      It seems to me that antivirus software often acts like a virus.  McAfee is really tough to get rid of.  I got a laptop a few years ago that had it pre-installed.  Didn't want it, and the process to cut out every last piece of it took a long time.    As for VPNs, check out Ultrasurf: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasurf   It may not be the best, but it is free and seems to bypass many government restrictions.  Its one of the few tools in GF's toolbox that I actually understand how to use.  As in...click the button!
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Thea, I can relate to that, to this day I find video games that has female role characters in them, the ones that takes leadership. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Divorce sux.  My husband has an ex-wife somewhere...far, far away.  I guess she turned into somebody completely different right after the marriage, and she divorced him after a couple of years.    My partner (his "Wife #1) married him pretty soon after that divorce, and I guess he kind of missed her back then, but that fades with time.  I wonder... is it harder to stay in contact after divorce, or harder to cut off all contact completely?    I was very clear with my GF when we got together years ago.... to choose me is to keep me forever, as a breakup (and heartbreak) would probably be fatal.  I told my husband and other partners the same thing.  Once I've made my nest, don't push me out of it.  I will curl up in a corner and make myself very heavy and hard to grab   Even GF has never said she wanted to get rid of me, although she gets frustrated with me sometimes.  I'm pretty sure I'm safe here. 
    • Siobhan F
      Odd that this topic showed up today. With the warmer weather approaching, I decided to do something about my legs. When I was in my twenties, my legs were quite hairy, but have become less hirsute as I age. I decided to mow the hair with my manscaping device to make eventual shaving less messy. This made me realize that due to a lack of limberness and practice, shaving might be a major undertaking, so today I applied depilatory from mid-thighs to my ankles (no hair on feet, fortunately). The odor wasn't as unpleasant as I expected (didn't use a common store brand*), and the results were gratifying. I'll try it on my chest next.   *I'm not sure whether mentioning product names is allowed – think of a musical by Lerner and Loewe.
    • MaryEllen
      The correction has been made.
    • Mealaini
      Hi all, Thanks for the warm welcome.     Yeah... The UK flag is a mistake.  I didn't notice it until I came on here today. I'm from Illinois, in the U.S.  I can't seem to find the way to change it in my profile.  Moderators?  Any ideas?     I met with my therapist today.  She thinks that this will be a good place to get started, and I am hoping I can find some support and offer support.     I'll be checking in from time to time :)      
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Went to my local American Legion I am a member of after supper,had 3 beers and my 19 year old niece Allison as a designated driver.Staying for the night,her apartment got fumigated today and told her she can stay at my place.I know better not to drink and drive.She had a couple Cokes I bought for her.Good thing is the other members are good to me and know I am transgender.
    • Ladypcnj
      Approximately 12 hours ago I created a post in the "intersex" forum, however on YouTube 17 people can relate to my story.
    • EasyE
      It has been about six weeks since I started the HRT journey. Today I officially "upgraded" to a new level of patch. I can't believe how giddy I was when A) the doc responded so quickly to my request for a new prescription, as I thought as I was going to have to wait a few weeks for my current one to run out; B) the pharmacy filled my new prescription so quickly -- in like an hour from when the doc emailed; and C) when I got home and put the new patch in place as quickly as possible...   Six weeks in and I would say it is subtle changes at best. But there are changes. They are just hard to describe... Sometimes I get these little rushes of emotion or mini-euphorias. Is that the hormones? I am emotional anyways, anger included ... I've noticed very subtle changes in my chest, like are my areola getting bigger? Or is it just my imagination? Are things getting smaller downstairs? Again, or just my imagination? I feel ... different ... yes a little more feminine...   I think it has surprised me how much I actually want a female chest. I keep checking it out all the time. That is brand new! But it's like I look down, notice what appear to be some changes and I say to myself, "This is going on with my body, and I like this! A lot!" Nothing ceases to amaze me anymore. I am such a mess, lol...    I feel like this patch upgrade is going to bring about more noticeable changes. Like I am really in the game now. Like the first part was just a warm up. Maybe not. But that's what it feels like.   So far, no problems with the patch itself (aside for forgetting a couple of times to take the old patch off when I put the new on one. I went a whole day once with a double-patch). Internally I think I am so ready for the next step... Externally, I feel like I am continuing to poke a hornet's nest, a den of scorpions and a mama bear all at the same time.
    • April Marie
      100% correct!
    • Mmindy
      That's a great question @Ladypcnj. It gives time for staff to review your line of thinking or replying. You're almost free to comment at will, reaching 5 posts.   Best wishes, stay positive.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.