• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lusting after strange Women('s outfits)

Guest KayJo

I recently caught myself out doing this and realized I've been doing it a LOT recently. Sort of barely subconscious? Not quite aware of myself.

I was at a Jazz club with a group of friends and I could not keep my eyes off our waitress. And, just to be clear, I am not the kind of person who leches after women young enough to be my daughter (or men either for that matter). Not my style.

But I was transfixed and was so obviously staring I was called out by one of the ladies in my party who asked me "are you enjoying the view".

So I had a moment of clarity and realized I had been staring at the young lady's outfit and coveting it for myself. For the record, she was wearing navy blue tights or stockings, patterned in a herringbone of fern pattern, 3 or 4 inch heels, a blue and white tight fitting mini skirt, and a navy blue cami-top. And, I had been thinking to myself on a barely subconsciousness level, "I sooo want that outfit".

And I realized I'd been doing the same thing at work, and elsewhere, staring longingly at young lady's boots, etc. and imagining myself wearing them. And feeling a bit jealous.

Does anyone else do this?

Kay

xx

• Admin

Yup, been there, done that. I have a co-worker who always dresses very stylishly. I always made it a point to compliment her, and joked a lot about her bling. It became a running joke between us.

When I came out, she finally understood, and we had many a good laugh about it. Envy can be a real pain in the butt.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Juniper Blue

Well .. this is kind of the flip side .... but sometimes I will see a very attractive and muscular guy and I will seem to be checking him out but I am thinking ... "Dang .. I wish I had a body like that!" I am attracted to women but if I see a guy that has a body that wish I had, it is distracting. It is a very different kind of distraction though. :)

Guest thomasina uk

I work in a mixed environment, and I'm constant leering at my female colleages. Not because I'm necessarilly attracted to them but the clothes they are wearing. One of the supervisors who is old enough to be my mother is a source of fascination to me purely because her wardrobe makes me so envious.

T

Hi Kay,

Women's wear is such a kaleidoscope of color and design - it's hard not to be caught up in enjoyment of it. For me, the envy of the clothing is usually overridden by wishing for the body to wear it on - poof, end of dream!

There's only one solution, which seems to work for nearly every girl problem: go shopping!

Love, Megan

Guest Emily H

Yes, this does happen to me as well. There is one girl in particular that has both a beautiful body AND amazing clothes that I'd love to get in, literally of course. Though I wouldn't mind it figuratively either.

Guest Kaitlyn16

Definately.

It seems like everytime I see a girl wearing something I like, I end up dreaming about switching places with her... Even walking by the women's clothing section of stores is painful... >.<

Ah, the plight of the Transgendered youth... *sigh*

Guest Krisina

I look at women every day. It's a combination for me invloving the outfits that some women wear and the beautiful looking women who wear them. I wish I could look just like that beautiful woman, have her body and have her beautiful clothing.

I sometimes jot down notes of what I like that I've seen. For example grey knit cotton jacket, denim skirt, black tights, black sneakers with white stripes, brown leather shoulder bag, casual.

It's also something a lot of cisgendered women do too.

Krisina

• Root Admin

Oh for sure.

Especially if it looks good on them, and they should know what colours go together best, gives me a clue for mix and match outfits as well!

Guest Hollie W

I have seen lovely outfits on woman and gone and bought one or two. When I wear them, I feel how that woman looked. As long as I don't look in the mirror! Looking down at my outfit, I feel wonderful and sexy. If only I could go out and carry it off but I can't. When we dress up, we are living the dream and in my outfits I am certainly living that dream. I am not a good looking man, dressing up makes me feel so damn sexy. I love my CD side, I get a chance to feel beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...

I had never thought about it befor reading this post, but 2 days ago I found myself wanting boots like the young lady beside me. They were high and saude with faux laces and side zippers. The tops roled down below the knee with a furry looking material and a low wedge heel. I can still see them. At least with boots I know I have the body to make them work. It felt yummy to want them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lucidrez

About a year ago ...Before I seriously considered the Girl inside me as real, or at least more than 50% of my being, I was following an attractive woman into the Home Depot, and realized I was total fixated on her Gorgeous purple suede boots and the way they complimented the rest of her outfit. Later chatting with a friend online that knows the "real" me I made the comment " I think I'm ready for my vagina now" and got a LOL!!! But now I think back on that as kind of a defining moment.

• 1 month later...
Guest ValerieM

I definitely have the same issue of being envious over the cute, sexy and adorable clothes made for women. My problem is money... I never have enough to complete both my male and female wardrobes.

• 1 month later...
Guest PauletteX

My wife used to work for a company that had great Christmas parties. She would get involved in conversations with her co-workers or boss for a 1/2 hour or so, which would free me up to persue my hobby! I would sit near the dance floor and just watch all the beautiful gowns on the women who were dressed to impress others! My wife would come to find me and feel sorry that I had been neglected, and I would simply say "No problem, I've been watching dresses!" In many marriages, a man who watches other women would never be able to admit it, and if guilty, have to explain. But since my wife knows me, she knows its the dress that's interesting and not the other women. So sometimes being a know cross-dresser has its perks.

PauletteX

Guest kimberly c

I think that is the best part of being a crossdresser, being out in the world and seeing what women are wearing. I see

myself in their clothes such a pleasure for me.

Love Kim

Guest rikkicd64

I check out other women all the time, nothing perverted, just to see their clothing styles, mannerisms, jewelery, makeup, footwear, it has helped me to dress more comfortable and age apporiate, to find styles that work for me.

Rikki..

Guest ~Brenda~

I have become much more sophisticated about this aspect. I look, I see, I evaluate what would look good on me in a microsecond. There is a fine line between looking and staring. Please do not get yourself into trouble. Look, appreciate, drink in, remember, and then move on.

Natale females are just being who they are, they are just living their lives. How could you really explain your position to them if they caught you staring at them? Even if confronted, would that make things even more difficult to explain. Would she really understand you? Hmmmmmm... I don't know.

Be discrete :)

Brenda

Guest tera1976

I find myself not so much staring at outfits women are wearing but looking in store windows or when I go shopping with wife (she still doesn't know) at clothes and wanting to try them on. Or thinking to myself I would look good in that. I have actually caught myself looking for sizes that would fit me when "helping" my wife look for clothes.

Guest rita63

I'm not sure how strange she is after all my mother was Scotts, but Otter-girls outfit in her jeans posting today is just fabulouse. I don't think I have the body for it but we have to dream.

hugs rita

Guest rachael131

I catch myself doing this all the time. Sometimes it does get a little embarrassing when caught. I usually try to give a compliment and go on my way. I love to go shopping with my SO, I always look to see if they have what I like in my size, and she lets me know if it's good for me.

Guest Marlane

It's funny that you mention this because I have been watching carefully what I am doing when I am out with my girlfriend. She asked me once, what was I looking at behind her when we were out to eat one night and I had to tell the truth that the woman directly behind her has on the greatest outfit. We both laughed but honestly i am trying to not

do this too often and be present as i can.

Marlane,