• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hrt/life update

Guest stkristina13

Guest stkristina13

Well I've decided to give an update, I just got back from my family's house and believe it of not I finally have found some time to post on Christmas of all days. Anyway I have now been on hrt for 15 weeks and I finally see the results that my sister and mom have said they'd been seeing. First I know most of you say hrt doesn't effect the voice but I feel it has on mine, it sounds a little softer, I don't know maybe because of how young I am, I am 14 btw. Also the effects I can finally see are my breast, I feel they get bigger everyday lol, i easily fill out an A cup. It just feels good to wake up in the mourning and have them and not have to worry about breast forms or anything. Second I finally see some fat distribution intoy hips and I am beginning to see a more feminine figure. I don't know if anyone else is the same way but when I first started I was so emotional and but now I'm still emotional but I've learned to control it a little better.

Now life update, I will be starting at a different school this January with alot more kids, but I'm actually pretty excited now that i m a little more comfortable with who I am. My family is great, I feel we're closer then ever. And I'm still dating my boyfriend and everything is going great, I came out to him almost a mont ago, and he accepted, he asked alot of questions at first but we ve moved past that and things are moving back to how they were before I came out to him, we celebrated our mouth aniversery earlier this month. I feel so blessed to be around such accepting people and I wish you all the best of luck in whatever journey you are going through.

Xoxo

Happy holidays :)

• Admin

Absolutely wonderful hun, you are turning me Grinch Green with envy. My voice was pretty un-reliable until I was about 18, and I endured a particular wisecrack about needing oil, since I frequently squeaked when I went for a low or deep voice. Maybe you have caught yourself before the VC's loosend up and thickened. Some of it could just be your thinking about HOW you say things.

Wonderful to hear about the BF. If you have some book store or Amazon gift cards, look for Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher, its a story about a boy and a girl like you are. Its a teen romance, but shows TS folks in a wonderful light.