• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Skinny jeans

Guest stkristina13

Guest stkristina13

Is it just me girls or is finally getting a nice pair of skinny jeans that fit you perfectly just such a great feeling. I don't know maybe I am being weird but one i got this certain pair of skinny jeans I wanted to wear them everyday and I just felt good in them, I felt really confident and I just felt like me.

I dont know

sorry for the random thought but i figured i share it with you :)

xoxo

Guest Nicole163

Its funny you should post this, lol I put up a picture or 2 in my jeans awhile ago and its totally time to go shopping again...I've lost around 40 lbs and NOTHING fits like it used to. I'm definitely going to be trying to get me a pair of those!

<3

Nikki

• Forum Moderator

I love my skinny jeans, they rock ! I am wearing some right now as matter of fact. I gravitate towards the 5 pocket boot cut, with a nice flared legs.

Seems like there are lot more longer inseams available now for us tall girls, I like to show off my hard work.

Enjoy

Cindy -

Guest Lacey Lynne

I love my skinny jeans, they rock ! I am wearing some right now as matter of fact. I gravitate towards the 5 pocket boot cut, with a nice flared legs.

Seems like there are lot more longer inseams available now for us tall girls, I like to show off my hard work.

Enjoy

Cindy -

Cindy:

Ditto that, babes!

Kristina:

Oh, heavens, YES, girl! Skinny jeans REALLY DO ROCK just like you say. I've got two pairs (white) that I love to wear with vibrantly-colored but elegant tops, elevated sandals, anklet ... you get the idea.

Somebody like YOU will just do those jeans total justice, honey!

Peace :thumbsup: Lacey

Ex cyclists with huge quads an calves cannot do skinny jeans. :-(. I couldn't get the thigh past my calf.

Stretch demon in curvy style please

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Skinny jeans and my legs? Lol... I'm doing society a favor by staying away from skinny jeans and Spandex.

Guest rayne1995

even though i havent even started feminizing yet, i <3 skinny jeans! they jus hug my body and make me feel so girly, their my favorite things to wear. i dont have one pair of jeans that arent skinny jeans. :)